Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Double Platinum Tomorrow!

:D
Main account-
Thebeast1221 lvl 127
Chieftain of Violation
Danu
(Thebeast1221 name already taken that's why 1224)
"You won't be getting any thanks from me, now shut you mouth and watch your back''
[CENTER]
[/CENTER]

Had my exam results today which I earned money from and enough to get a £80 worth, I guess they postponed the June dbl plat just for me and do it the day after my results, ty otm :D
Dynamit1 - 215 Druid
Dynasaur - 205 Mage
Dynamit3 - 223 Rogue
Dynamit4 - 220 Warrior
Dynamit5 - 217 Ranger

Is there a way to buy plat using a credit apple? When I have bought in the past my google automatically takes it from my bank account via ***.
Assuming youre on android here :lol:

When you click the buy plat button, it will open up a new screen saying what youre buying and the price. Next to the price, there is a small carrot (^) pointing down. Click that carrot, and click payment methods. Once the payment methods screen opens, click "add credit or debit apple". Add your apple, select the apple from the screen, and buy the plat.
PM me and I will do my best to help you with whatever you need.

Muldar can we get a time frame on when the reset to add double plat happen.-.? Is it around the time u posted the dbl plat topics in announcements?
All chicken we're created equal
U disrespect chicken I disrespect u

Lightchamp
- chieftain of lazy drunks
- 223 Dg ranger

._.

Muldar can we get a time frame on when the reset to add double plat happen.-.? Is it around the time u posted the dbl plat topics in announcements?
Around 12PM GMT.
PM me and I will do my best to help you with whatever you need.