Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: iOS Servers will be down for Beltane shortly!

I wouldnt want to leave either if the travel arangements were to be packed in a wooden crate.
Hey it was Ikeas finest wooden crate ;) That's 5 star in wooden crate terms
No wonder event didn't want to go, you need 6* wooden crates for dragons, and a lot of praying they don't use dragon fire skill :D
The receipt says 5* I think I realized where we went wrong
Take your time and dont rush it. In the last client update, during the Tower Release, the servers were restart 3 times, and then several more times days after, it was really very disruptive. Rather wait a couple more hours than deal with constant downtime.
If only more were as calm and wise as you Aileron we would have less rushing around and questions flung around the office :lol:

Can you give us an estimate maintenance time finish such as 19:30? Just my suggestion for future updates
Just tightening the last nuts and bolts for iOS then it all begins again tomorrow for android :lol:

Can you give us an estimate maintenance time finish such as 19:30? Just my suggestion for future updates
Erm, they actually did give an estimate. They said 2 hours, but as with any endeavor, unforeseen things can happen that can cause delays.

There are two types of people in this world: Those who crave closure

A business is more profitable if they don't gouge and piss off customers.

Erm, they actually did give an estimate. They said 2 hours, but as with any endeavor, unforeseen things can happen that can cause delays.
I meant cause when I logged on I had no idea how along the 2 hours was. Having a countdown clock on the notifications would be very stressing, or having a set time to log back in, for example when you click the red exclamation mark it says updates expected to finish at (whatever o'clock), so people who log in late know what's happening

If they knew unforeseen things could happen why oh why did they not take them into account?!??
Member of Aeon - Taranis - 24 boxer
220+ toons
Ravenleaf druid - Silverstring ranger
Stormsong warrior - Nwerb Mage - Eventide Rogue

Toon histogram:
Level_____|200+|150-199|100-149|50-99|20-49|1-19|
# of toons|_5__|___16___|____3___|__11__|__21_|407|

I meant cause when I logged on I had no idea how along the 2 hours was. Having a countdown clock on the notifications would be very stressing, or having a set time to log back in, for example when you click the red exclamation mark it says updates expected to finish at (whatever o'clock), so people who log in late know what's happening
Agreed
Oderint Dum Metuant.

Well, I mean, the start of this post serves as a reference...
Biteri 224 rogue, Rosmerta, Reserverence.
Yes, I seem to be back again.

Well, I mean, the start of this post serves as a reference...
I can't be bothered doing that, and I'm sure other people are as lazy as me