Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

For people that dual device!

Hi there! I'm planning on playing in two devices but I have never done it before... I was wondering if there's anyone kind that is enough to give me some tips :D.
I'm planning on making a rogue and a druid.If you have any others duo in mind please share it :)

Thank you very much ^_^

Re: For people that dual device!

One HAS to be a ranger to make dualing easier.
Ur options are:

Ranger rogue

Ranger druid

Ranger ranger

Ranger mage

Ranger warrior

I would do ranger and mage or ranger and warrior as make and warriors debuffs can boost rangers auto damage dealt.
All chicken we're created equal
U disrespect chicken I disrespect u

Lightchamp
- chieftain of lazy drunks
- 223 Dg ranger

._.

Hi there! I'm planning on playing in two devices but I have never done it before... I was wondering if there's anyone kind that is enough to give me some tips :D.
I'm planning on making a rogue and a druid.If you have any others duo in mind please share it :)

Thank you very much ^_^
Either druid for the buffs and heals or mage for the lures. I'd go with mage because any time I lvl with one they allow me to kill much faster. I'd probably get 20% more xp per lix with a mage running lures for me.

A druid will just raise your survivability and rogues have enough survivability on their own.

Yep, do Rogue/Lure mage... Best combo!!

Rogue with warrior shattering is good too

Ranger is easy dual logger class as we just auto... But mage rogue will give you best bang for your buck!
General of Seed - Crom
Druid 216+ & 130 something on Arawn retured in 2013
Rangers 221+ And 190+
Rogues 220+, 210+, 150+, 97+ & 150 on Arawn retired in 2013
Mage 214+
Warrior 218+

Ex member of Badabing, Celts, Uskoci & Serenity on Arawn

As savvy said a rogue and a Mage, Mage doesn't have to mostly lures either. I'd recommend a fire Mage with fire attune, firestorm, firebolt, fire lure, and assassins lure.
Shadowbolt3- 224 Rogue
Shadmistress- 188 Mage
Shadowbolt2- 113 Warrior (Retired)
Helaman- 157 Locker Rogue
ShadShot- 89 Ranger
Shadow Bolt- 82 Druid
Raganos- 100 Warrior
World: Crom
Proud member of Seed

I'd say mage rogue, mage pulls in mobs rogue attacks once pulled you never move from the spot, if not ranger mage, ranger bolas while mage lures by the time the mobs gets to you its dead +1 in my opinion.
Gen of clan ALLIANCE
SELF PRO CLAIMED GREATEST MAGE IN DAL RIATA
Lugh
Poisonous 220 mage
xDarkPrincesx 220 rogue
DaSnake 91 war
Poison Arrow -- ranger
Balor
Strike

If you're going for sheer dmg go lure mage/rogue or rogue/rogue, if you're going for cheap go ranger/rogue, druid/rogue.

If you use an ipad and a phone use the larger device for dps while leveling and the smaller for heals/support and the opposite for boss fights if you have a druid, otherwise keep it the same.

Build your druid to compliment your rogue, shield of bark, abundance and heals, this means you can spend more stat points on your rogues damage stats. Other than that play how you feel you'll learn as you go what to change when you need to
Lukov lvl 205 rogue
Lukov4 lvl 199 druid
Lukov2 lvl 63 warrior able to shield bash Aggy
Helpfullukov lvl 197 mage. Part three of the lukov combo
skywalker1 lvl 100 ranger
Expansion update 4 & destiny beta tester