Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: For people that dual device!

Rogue and druid is probably the best combo you could use for dual device. You will never use plat and will kill very fast. So good choice. :D
World - Mabon
-Bluntm4n- Rogue 225 EDL armor and MH/OH
-B0las- Ranger 211 EDL armor DL MH/OH
-YellaHeals- Druid 200 DL armor and MH/OH
Clan - Elite

I have barely any sigils on my druid and didnt use plat at all when lvling with my rogue. Maybe you just didnt have the right build or use the right gear. Also when i say i never used plat im talking pots/idols.. Did however use sks because if you have em or can buy em why not use.
Last edited by Bluntman on Fri Jul 03, 2015 5:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
World - Mabon
Clan - Elite

I have barely any sigils on my druid and didnt use plat at all when lvling with my rogue. Maybe you just didnt have the right build or use the right gear.
I have never leveled a druid to eg. I have friends who have and all of them have spent loads on sigs just to keep up with energy.
All chicken we're created equal
U disrespect chicken I disrespect u

Lightchamp
- chieftain of lazy drunks
- 223 Dg ranger

._.

I have barely any sigils on my druid and didnt use plat at all when lvling with my rogue. Maybe you just didnt have the right build or use the right gear.
I have never leveled a druid to eg. I have friends who have and all of them have spent loads on sigs just to keep up with energy.
If they are dualing a rogue they shouldnt need much sigils at all.. rogues kill the fastest of any class. That is what this post is about i assume your talking about the life pf a solo druid.
World - Mabon
Clan - Elite

Anyone tried tank or hybrid warrior with a full str auto ranger? Rangers usually have a solid auto attack, so you could run it in the background while you focus on the warrior with skills etc.

Didn't read the whole post yet so don't blame me if someone has already said it.
Your arguement is invalid.

Warrior/ranger is ok but i find that unless your ranger has good heals or both your toons have good health sigils its weak on bossing. Overall the dps and survivability is good its a good combo.

Druid rogue is good but is only moderate on bosses. The rogue is kinda squishy. With the right gear the rogue can sorta tank.
Member of Aeon - Taranis - 24 boxer
220+ toons
Ravenleaf druid - Silverstring ranger
Stormsong warrior - Nwerb Mage - Eventide Rogue

Toon histogram:
Level_____|200+|150-199|100-149|50-99|20-49|1-19|
# of toons|_5__|___16___|____3___|__11__|__21_|407|