Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Open beta

#32
Desmond Glace wrote:
Curry30423 wrote:
PureDPS wrote:
Otm said they were aiming for sometime next week, for android

Im now disappointed :c ... was waiting all week for this day.


Lol curry one day I'm just gonna use all ur chickens up in the quest and vendor common chickens then I'll take the gold mwhahahahahahaha

The vendors too scared
All chicken we're created equal
U disrespect chicken I disrespect u

Lightchamp
- chieftain of lazy drunks
- 223 Dg ranger


Image


._.

Re: Open beta

#33
DontHate wrote:Ive now got the mail, but i cant download any beta app yet?

Yeah I don't think testflight has sent the email yet.
IGN-Whiteyes 230 Ranger, Pixxie 114 Rogue, The Doctor 200 Druid, Kayle 96 Warrior, Soulzero 114 Mage, Neurotic 149 mage, Illillillilll 183 rogue
Clan- Insanity
World-Mabon

Re: Open beta

#34
Pixxie wrote:
DontHate wrote:Ive now got the mail, but i cant download any beta app yet?

Yeah I don't think testflight has sent the email yet.

Ah, that explains, well time to play the waiting game
JelleB 82 ranger (retired)
TheHealOfGod (finally)109+ druid
some other noob accounts
herne

Re: Open beta

#37
Im with ya, ive gotten the email, but testflight hasnt got it yet. Gz to everyone who got in, and to those who didnt, remember that the update will be out soon and we can also share info now. Just make a thread with questions or pm a beta tester (someone from closed beta would be your best option) and they can tell you whats coming up. :)
World- Mabon
Sopdu- 180 rogue-ranting
CelticsHero- 144 warrior-ranting
"Real leadership is leaders recognizing that they serve the people that they lead."
"no matter what we breed, we still are made of greed. This is my kingdom, come."

Re: Open beta

#38
PureDPS wrote:
Curry30423 wrote:But we is on android :c im waiting desperately for android open beta.


Otm said they were aiming for sometime next week, for android


I knew it. The CLOSED Beta was iOS only as well as far as I can tell. WTH OTM? You went through all that effort to change iOS engine so it would be easier to convert between Android and you what, just didn't bother to compile the android version of beta yet? We will be lucky to see a day or two of beta before it goes live with all the bugs we will report just like when the Tower released...

Re: Open beta

#39
AshWilliams wrote:
PureDPS wrote:
Curry30423 wrote:But we is on android :c im waiting desperately for android open beta.


Otm said they were aiming for sometime next week, for android


I knew it. The CLOSED Beta was iOS only as well as far as I can tell. WTH OTM? You went through all that effort to change iOS engine so it would be easier to convert between Android and you what, just didn't bother to compile the android version of beta yet? We will be lucky to see a day or two of beta before it goes live with all the bugs we will report just like when the Tower released...

First off, apple runs the appstore, not the google play store. Apple may be much more efficient or allowing with betas. Second off, it used to be android got its updates before ios. Funny i havent seen you complain about that. Third off, a beta is meant for testing the game. Ios has the majority of players, so otm can 1. Fill up all 1000 spots in open beta 2. Find many more bugs 3. Satisfy the vast majority of celtic hero players first.

And like you said, ios engine was changed so it can convert to android better. That means the bugs the ios testers will find (alot more efficiently then android users due to sheer numbers) will be aplied to android as well. And if you really have problem with two days of beta testing on android, then why not have android update delayed by a week so a couple of beta testers can play :D
World- Mabon
Sopdu- 180 rogue-ranting
CelticsHero- 144 warrior-ranting
"Real leadership is leaders recognizing that they serve the people that they lead."
"no matter what we breed, we still are made of greed. This is my kingdom, come."

Re: Open beta

#40
Celts wrote:First off, apple runs the appstore, not the google play store. Apple may be much more efficient or allowing with betas. Second off, it used to be android got its updates before ios. Funny i havent seen you complain about that. Third off, a beta is meant for testing the game. Ios has the majority of players, so otm can 1. Fill up all 1000 spots in open beta 2. Find many more bugs 3. Satisfy the vast majority of celtic hero players first.

And like you said, ios engine was changed so it can convert to android better. That means the bugs the ios testers will find (alot more efficiently then android users due to sheer numbers) will be aplied to android as well. And if you really have problem with two days of beta testing on android, then why not have android update delayed by a week so a couple of beta testers can play :D


Trying to start for a flame-war, Celts? Put your little iOS device back in your pants...

I'm a developer for Android and I can tell you the approval process is as simple as uploading and look it's on the store! There is no waiting for approval like on Apple.

Last beta I was the one who discovered how to repeat the 'missing buffs' issue and where the problem likely was in the code. Guess most of your 'thousand' testers were too busy oogling their shiny edl sets to notice.

If we got updates before you and the new engine that's news to me and also not my problem.

OTM put up beta signups for both iOS and Android at the same time and said Open Beta emails to be sent Friday, then promptly changed that to iOS Open Beta today... This isn't about Android vs iOS and I didn't even imply it, so now try to stay on topic.

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: GodKaram and 23 guests