Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Animated companions

The team are going to gradually improve these systems once they are released to make them even better depending on feedback
Here is some feedback. Dont bother releasing a 'companion' that is equipped in mainhand slot. Massive disappointment for players who wanted a companion to fight alongside with.
____________________________________________________________________________________
____________________________________________________________________________________
Immortalius Lvl 215+ Warrior
Vyper Lvl 196 Ranger

Aeon
Taranis

The team are going to gradually improve these systems once they are released to make them even better depending on feedback
Here is some feedback. Dont bother releasing a 'companion' that is equipped in mainhand slot. Massive disappointment for players who wanted a companion to fight alongside with.
Companions are companions, not familiars. They won't have stats to help fight along side us. But no one said they would he main hand equipped
Zyz 220 Druid
Noah Fences 220 Rogue

I JUST WANT A CHICKEN I DUN CARE HOW I CAN EQUIP IT D:
I'll give you a chicken right now that you can put in your backpack slot :D
Yesh help mai collection plz.-.
All chicken we're created equal
U disrespect chicken I disrespect u

Lightchamp
- chieftain of lazy drunks
- 223 Dg ranger

._.

Companions are companions, not familiars. They won't have stats to help fight along side us. But no one said they would he main hand equipped
Zyz if that's the case they shouldn't even bother with the companions then