Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Celtic Heroes storyline?

Wardens are the secret main antagonists. Discs are fragments of Crom's prison and he can't be released from it until someone gathers all of them and they give away warden armor in exchange for discs? *** FISHY

Also people near gelebron's tower (frozen astral armor quest people) know about existence of astral armor before it's created, lol

My family is very Irish and we are actually neo-pagans so playing celtics heroes is like listening to stories my grandfather tells.

This story line actually throws together some stories that aren't exactly chronological but are as follows:

Crom is an evil deity who wants to release evil from the otherworld. He is starting to succeed in doing so. But you, begin to aid the famous Mac Lir family to rid Dal Riata of evil. All of the creatures and people that you fight all have a myth within the pagan religion and otm actually did a really good job of throwing them all together.

Although otm made a lot of things up about the otherworld it is still fun to see how they view the place of ideal traveled to through meditation.... :/

Btw Danu, Mabon, Gwydrion, etc are all Pagan deities. :)

Gelebron named his tower Gallan Marrek. This Star Wars character is named Galen Marek http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Galen_Marek

So my question is: how big of a Star Wars fan is Gelebron? ;)
Gallan Marrek is actually the name for the center point reached through perfect mediation by a Druid.

Hence why it is deapest in the otherworld....

At least that's what my grandfather says. And he was drunk when I asked him so.... ;)

My family is very Irish and we are actually neo-pagans so playing celtics heroes is like listening to stories my grandfather tells.

This story line actually throws together some stories that aren't exactly chronological but are as follows:

Crom is an evil deity who wants to release evil from the otherworld. He is starting to succeed in doing so. But you, begin to aid the famous Mac Lir family to rid Dal Riata of evil. All of the creatures and people that you fight all have a myth within the pagan religion and otm actually did a really good job of throwing them all together.

Although otm made a lot of things up about the otherworld it is still fun to see how they view the place of ideal traveled to through meditation.... :/

Btw Danu, Mabon, Gwydrion, etc are all Pagan deities. :)
I actually want the Otherworld to be a peaceful abode of the Tuatha de Danann. Not filled with vile creatures...lol
I ride Kelpies and I swim in Deluge for I am one with Manannán mac Lir.