Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Server Restart 04/06/2015

or the solution is dont be a jerk and allow for the fact that there is a 3 year+ waiting list for rogues on some servers
Hey hey to that...
Gen of clan ALLIANCE
SELF PRO CLAIMED GREATEST MAGE IN DAL RIATA
Lugh
Poisonous 220 mage
xDarkPrincesx 220 rogue
DaSnake 91 war
Poison Arrow -- ranger
Balor
Strike

This is the age old problem again,
Those who are in top clans with Dl don't want the competition getting geared and thus so demand crowns are always the hardest to get,
While those without Dl weapons or not in main clan want to challenge for them giving them a chance against others and to give main clans more competition.
Dl will basically become like frozen, obsolete in the chase for edl so why not just like happened in ow for those needing regulus quest and frozen etc shorten the spawn windows and make legits spawn more often.
For those who are saying we don't want crowns easier to get are in the other hand saying the game is dying for lack of new players, if you cut them out the game making it impossible to compete at a higher level then most will just quit.
Edl still gives an advantage Dl just makes the competition harder ;)

This is the age old problem again,
Those who are in top clans with Dl don't want the competition getting geared and thus so demand crowns are always the hardest to get,
not always the case, in our world even though we are the dominant clan it would be more beneficial as a whole clan if snorri dropped more crowns as our competition is smaller yet already most of their clan has dl anyway and they get more weps than us at the current rate
Oderint Dum Metuant.

Omg fix snorri first...
I don't care if sreng drops crown think that's much but waiting an hour for a ph is stupid and aggravating fix snorri window and add in a higher chance of snorri 6 to spawn that's an easy fix that will keep everyone happy plz this is getting annoying and beyond frustrating.
Damare- 140 Mage
Server- Epona
Clan- Enigma

LadyAreth - 221 Ranger
Server - Lugh
Clan - Alliance

A fixed timer on Snorri, say every 2 hours already guarantees 12 spawns in a 24 hour period. Right now, the average seem to be 2:45 which is about 8-9 per day. Even if the spawn rate of 6* is still too low, a fixed timer is already a step in the right direction, and with no camping required, its a huge improvment to the game.

Bottom line is that this change should be extended to DL, Frozen, Meteoric and Warden bosses, as well as Raid Bosses and give them fixed 90 hour timers.

There are two types of people in this world: Those who crave closure

A business is more profitable if they don't gouge and piss off customers.

A fixed timer on Snorri, say every 2 hours already guarantees 12 spawns in a 24 hour period. Right now, the average seem to be 2:45 which is about 8-9 per day. Even if the spawn rate of 6* is still too low, a fixed timer is already a step in the right direction, and with no camping required, its a huge improvment to the game.

Bottom line is that this change should be extended to DL, Frozen, Meteoric and Warden bosses, as well as Raid Bosses and give them fixed 90 hour timers.
We're going to be reviewing the feedback from this change and considering future improvements.

90 hours..? That's quite a lot.

Lugh
[list][*]Vulture - Level 220 Rogue
[*]Venus - Level 195 Druid[/list][/color]

We're going to be reviewing the feedback from this change and considering future improvements.
please dont make raid bosses that long spawn time
Oderint Dum Metuant.

I had a guy come in to me and was treating not me because I wouldn't sell him my crowns... He then also said that it's better for 200 lvl have dl quiver then for 180 have his bow... Which I am still confused. And after words he blocked me :D ... Which is weird but I still don't really care.