Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Attention: Outside app communication

Hello Heroes,

It has been brought to out attention that some of you are using your game usernames or game account emails in outside apps.

Please be aware that by doing this you may be putting your account at risk of someone else guessing your password and using the details they have found to attempt to take your account.

Remember: You cannot be hacked if you do not share your account details

We strongly advise you to do the following (if you don't already):

- Keep your usernames and passwords unique and difficult for others to guess

- Only use your Celtic Heroes username on Celtic Heroes not on outside applications such as Groupie, Skype etc

- Keep your email address private - do not show it on outside apps including social media
Terms of Service, Policies and Procedures: http://celtic-heroes.com/support/

Re: Attention: Outside app communication

Experianced this first hand, i would also like to add to not keep any of your details in your notes! Also dont put them on your icloud. When you loose a device it might still sync details to your lost device (might be a stolen one)
Arawn
warlord666 /lvl 202 / warrior / tank
Scavenger666/ lvl 208 / rogue

dragonsouls general

I suppose perhaps ur talking about the Belenus General Talk where theres a huge discussion of several players having their mains (alts untouched) completely stripped, some of them who have never shared their toons, at a very short time gap between each incident and completely not knowing who could it be (but several lvl 1's have appeared with tons of lux and items).

I told Wulver about this and I believe I got his promise that will be dealt with, I didnt expect to get a topic saying 'you cant be hacked', because we dont know how they have gotten their accs hijacked.
#NerfMages #AvoidBalance #WhyPlayARogue #MeatShieldOnly #HealingSlavesOnly

OP dps warrior on Belenus, hot af melee druid on Nuada. #Elementals #Apex

Sure it is possible if your groupie display name is the same as your username and you have your email address visible for all to see (its hidden by default?). If it isnt then change it immediately lol.

My email and password on groupie is completely seperate from those i use for my CH accounts. This isnt how my (and im sure for some of the others) account was accessed, i hope you will be investigating more deeply because there is more to it than just this.
195 ranger - Belenus

Sure it is possible if your groupie display name is the same as your username and you have your email address visible for all to see (its hidden by default?). If it isnt then change it immediately lol.

My email and password on groupie is completely seperate from those i use for my CH accounts. This isnt how my (and im sure for some of the others) account was accessed, i hope you will be investigating more deeply because there is more to it than just this.
Yep, this is one of the ppl who had his toon completely stripped on Belenus, I know Split myself, good friend but his details are probably safe in a vault, yet he got his toon hijacked (Which was the case that surprised me the most, knowing he would and will never give his details).
Also, few more have had their toons completely stripped on Belenus at the same time, Oxyde, Maxemillian, Split (as I mentioned) and I think Ive heard about a 4th one.

@Morgana knows that one of our players, Snakeboy23 have had his toon accessed to by a famous scammer named DamagePerSec, Morgana dealt it personally (quickly, thanks) but the scammer's account is still banned with all the items scammed on (he also used Snakeboy23's rep to 'borrow' items from others), overall several players have been scammed at that time, and now several players had lost their toons.

Whos next? We dont know, it happens at the same time (difference of days or weeks at most), to toons that have never been shared nor had their details shown somewhere, and all we can do is to ask players not to buy items off lvl 1 players. I can give names of ppl who are super suspicious in this case, some are 'new' players that suddenly have lots of items, many lvl 1's, many ppl hiding behind secret Groupie accounts and some players that are high lvled yet many of us secretly suspect.

Hope it helps u understand that the situtation isnt what it seems like, and the odds for that to happen to several players at the same time? Very low.
Belenus is already a small server that struggles a lot, if u cant fix our population issue then at least give as an answer for these kind of issues, also, I had his word :
Hi Criminal, the Support team is looking into this.
#NerfMages #AvoidBalance #WhyPlayARogue #MeatShieldOnly #HealingSlavesOnly

OP dps warrior on Belenus, hot af melee druid on Nuada. #Elementals #Apex

Yep, this is one of the ppl who had his toon completely stripped on Belenus, I know Split myself, good friend but his details are probably safe in a vault, yet he got his toon hijacked (Which was the case that surprised me the most, knowing he would and will never give his details).
Also, few more have had their toons completely stripped on Belenus at the same time, Oxyde, Maxemillian, Split (as I mentioned) and I think Ive heard about a 4th one.

@Morgana knows that one of our players, Snakeboy23 have had his toon accessed to by a famous scammer named DamagePerSec, Morgana dealt it personally (quickly, thanks) but the scammer's account is still banned with all the items scammed on (he also used Snakeboy23's rep to 'borrow' items from others), overall several players have been scammed at that time, and now several players had lost their toons.

Whos next? We dont know, it happens at the same time (difference of days or weeks at most), to toons that have never been shared nor had their details shown somewhere, and all we can do is to ask players not to buy items off lvl 1 players. I can give names of ppl who are super suspicious in this case, some are 'new' players that suddenly have lots of items, many lvl 1's, many ppl hiding behind secret Groupie accounts and some players that are high lvled yet many of us secretly suspect.

Hope it helps u understand that the situtation isnt what it seems like, and the odds for that to happen to several players at the same time? Very low.
Belenus is already a small server that struggles a lot, if u cant fix our population issue then at least give as an answer for these kind of issues, also, I had his word :
Hi Criminal, the Support team is looking into this.
Yea this is the thing that happened to me. As I payed $$$ money for items on a new server. Which in the end ended up being scammed from a player because my friend unauthorised accessed some ones account and i was disabled as I was a reciever of the items. After Appeals told me about this I agreed to return items to the player who's accounts items were taken from. And just allowe me to access my account as I had a level 125 main on different server. And just keep on playing on it..

I suppose perhaps ur talking about the Belenus General Talk where theres a huge discussion of several players having their mains (alts untouched) completely stripped, some of them who have never shared their toons, at a very short time gap between each incident and completely not knowing who could it be (but several lvl 1's have appeared with tons of lux and items).

I told Wulver about this and I believe I got his promise that will be dealt with, I didnt expect to get a topic saying 'you cant be hacked', because we dont know how they have gotten their accs hijacked.

Exact same thing happened to me but in arawn!!! I contacted support all they said was the name of the acc it was on!
When did it happen on belenesus???
Arawn
warlord666 /lvl 202 / warrior / tank
Scavenger666/ lvl 208 / rogue

dragonsouls general