Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Fashion question to OTM

^^Its two different things, its not the color of the item's frame, we're talking about the fashion clothes' color. In almost every game items can be divided by colors, games like WoW and Neverwinter and such are usually divided in that way : white - common, green - uncommon, blue - rare, purple - epic, orange - legendary (or mythic).
Last edited by Criminal on Wed May 27, 2015 5:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
#NerfMages #AvoidBalance #WhyPlayARogue #MeatShieldOnly #HealingSlavesOnly

OP dps warrior on Belenus, hot af melee druid on Nuada. #Elementals #Apex

yes true that, but those 2 games have no fashion and the gear is the only fashion. the rarest is yellow in one of them and the other is red. and they look damn nice even better than fashion. so they're kinda fashion (:
Lugh:
warrior 229
rogue 230
druid 228
ranger 228
mage 200

say no to dominant clans.

They should just have all the colors and there are different rarities to those colors.
For example, white, black, blue, red, orange and whatnot are worth the same to appease the poor few. However, there is a different tier to them in which people can get a rarer black, blue, red, orange and etc.
SULIS

CandyRanger
CandyRogue
and etc...

Clansman of Transcendent :D

I'm not much of a collector of fashion, but why is Red fashion always the most common and White the most rare?

Color rarity and preference is quite subjective. Also the random element in chests also doesn't mean that white is going to be the most rare, so why bother putting a rarity property on fashion items?
Yes I see what you mean. If it says Rare in description it doesn't make item rare. When people trade me and say wana buy this rare item. I will tell him that I have seen 10 and more people with same and that moment it losses the price to me