Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Boss Fights

but what he said is true for the most part.

Very few real newbies in game
Most end game players are from 2011/2012
Some players who started in 2012/2012 still haven't caught up

There are two types of people in this world: Those who crave closure

A business is more profitable if they don't gouge and piss off customers.

the game's overall population is taking a beating. I think they will have to merge some servers soon so there's more of a community. it's really really dry recently at least in my world
FrozenTaco- level 218 Warrior
Tricky- level 220 Rogue
Anarchy of Epona

the game's overall population is taking a beating. I think they will have to merge some servers soon so there's more of a community. it's really really dry recently at least in my world
I really hope they do this. Would be fun to have super huge mobs of people all angry and raging and stuff. But in all honesty it would make the game better.
Purist Thunderwrath

you logged in a week ago after 4 years off and you make a massive judgement based on a single login?
maybe these players are still grinding because the game is expanding, I'm sure many of these players who were grinding 4 years ago would have quit if there was no new content added,
guessing by your one sided posts you are a pre lvl 150 player who rarely logs in, rarely levels, top rarely has the effort to put in to doing so and you wonder why it's all not being handed to you on a plate, these players have the gear and the lux because they work and grind for it, if that's not you? then this game isnt for you it takes effort and dedication :)

the game is for you sorry what i mean is if you want the endgame gear it takes dedication if you enjoy playing its all that matters
hey i have also played for a while at the start of this year for about 2 weeks, but the game really didnt appeal to me, i doubt it would appear to many either, why would someone put hard work and deddication into something if they didnt enjoy it?
And your wrong about a few things, many people just bought their gear/items, so its not really in game hard work.
if you buy allot of plat you dont need to work hard for anything, i remember terminater at level 80, he was always on an elixer.
if every expansion causes people to continually grind on a certain mob, how is that fun?
IOS:
rogue: Avicii
World: Mabon

Android:
Rogue: Vodka / 45
Warrior: Tank / 30
Druid: Life /
World: Balor

Leveling to 100 is easy without lux. After that is when it starts to suck without lux.
Leveling to 100 is easy without lux. After that is when it starts to suck without lux.
Only exception to this is mages.
druids are hard to level without lux. (solo)
rogues will always die without a group unless theyre hp built up as they wont have regen to continually cast their dps skills, auto hit is weak at level 50 with level 50 items no lux.
IOS:
rogue: Avicii
World: Mabon

Android:
Rogue: Vodka / 45
Warrior: Tank / 30
Druid: Life /
World: Balor

i am endgame- no plat played since the start of the game though, all classes are hard to level without plat but not impossible, mobs these days are too strong to fight without luxury items or high-end raid gear, the game is super fun wether level 50 or 220(ive been both) playing without plat is not easy and i respect all who managed it
Oderint Dum Metuant.

before you can do bosses you should level up abit, till what level? depends on what bosses you want to fight... level 100 is good for: warden and meterioc bosses. 150 for frozen and aggy. 190 for dl and mordris+hrung+event 200, lvl 220 for all EDL bosses.

when you do bosses the gold and items to get gear will come soon:) or you can get it from the clanbank or friends.
Peuleschiltje - level 226 rogue - Chieftain of InnerCircle Rhiannon

I started towards end of 2013 still lixing and training, there is a lack of new players for few reasons one being advertising other being the singular platform worlds,
But I do stand by what I said to get endgame or luxury gear it does take time and dedication, even if buying with gold that's a grind in itself.
The game has no game over, no completion, it's constant live mmo, there has to be some form of continuity for it to be viable,
Same players from 4 years ago? They are some of these exact dedicated players. Hats off to them!!
Any new players willing to play I would advise being willing to put the work in to where you want to be, endgame isn't the only part of the game, I enjoyed my grind through warden, through meteoric, through frozen, bone then dl, enjoying the edl grind now.
Teamwork is the key anything is attainable with this if you find a group of like minded players (or clan) to get what you want from the game