Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: What's OTM up to at the moment?

OTM Could you please confirm if new skills will be added with the 6th floor? :D
How about fixing the broken ones before adding new ones. There are so many skills that need tweaking. My druid is running 3 lix per red bar at lvl 201. A bit of skills tweaking and it would drop it to 2 lix per red which would be more feasible. I find it irritating that other classes can level faster and use less lix because their skills are better.
Zyz 220 Druid
Noah Fences 220 Rogue

OTM Could you please confirm if new skills will be added with the 6th floor? :D
How about fixing the broken ones before adding new ones. There are so many skills that need tweaking. My druid is running 3 lix per red bar at lvl 201. A bit of skills tweaking and it would drop it to 2 lix per red which would be more feasible. I find it irritating that other classes can level faster and use less lix because their skills are better.
Lol... Do u ever wonder why otm havent fixed the skills?...
If they dont work and u still lix they make more money bc u go slower..
If they accuely works its you using less lixs which is less PROFIT for otm. We all know otm are just looking to increase there bank account numbers, if they wernt they would have fixed this by now..

Were not being heard at all.. If we have been, stuff that we want would be added into the game.. Which it has not been..
Correction. Hogana meant to say thank you for finally starting to hear us. Even though they havent done anything yet (the improvements are scheduled to come during summer event) , they have said they are working on it. Thats called hearing us. Ur point is still valid that they havent done anything yet, and we just have to wait to see if they keep their word and everything promised for summer event comes out ON TIME.
Thx otm, keep up the contact with players.
what he said. ._.
Hogana (Retired)
I creep around the forums.