Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: What's OTM up to at the moment?

Hi we're defintely looking at more ways to help balance classes, as well as new items and skills we can look at things like reducing damage fluctuation which is something that has been brought up many times, as well as being able to upgrade your current items in future via crafting and creating your own consumable items via cooking and alchemy, mounted combat, and possibly new weapon types and new equipment slots to mix things up more and give more options in gearing.
Weapon specials maybe? Ik there is +### dmg for skills. But something that generates an effect
Like 4 quick hits, increased dmg for 10 sec, 10 sec never miss, was shooting for kinda like runescape with there dragon weapon specials or godswords..

Best change you could make is a target nearest enemy button. Targetting a boss is sometimes almost impossible. It is the one thing thats gets me swearing while playing.
Sure, we watched a video and can see the frustration this can cause.

This is something that the team are aware off and should be fixed to some extent soon, and then continually improved upon.
Awesome. Thanks.
Gibble Warrior level 217
Resurgence
Taunt early, Taunt often.

wtb combination bonuses, example cast 3-4 skills in order and gain a buff, something like 100 pts to a random stat for 15 sec, or unhuman regeneration for 15 sec, anything rly

honstly, celitc heroes is a easy as f game, actually having to try and not just mash buttons would be nice, and the bonus would get people more into the game instead of afking watching netflix.

wtb combination bonuses, example cast 3-4 skills in order and gain a buff, something like 100 pts to a random stat for 15 sec, or unhuman regeneration for 15 sec, anything rly.
ooh combos sound cool. And at low life if you do a certain combination of moves on the controller it does a fatality! I might be thinking of a different game though... Finish him!
YouTube | Mystery Chest Simulator | Cooking Guide | Legacy Boss Guide

Its awesome that we are being heard and despite us being very condescending sometimes, i know that we all respect and like OTM. One note that i think should be a very important thing is that with the bounty board, make it to where the kills are not having to be camped. make the respawn time reasonable, because if it will be anything like the arena warrior daily quests, it is going to be a battle. also, make it a bit easier to grind. i would love to finally be able to use my experience of this game as a high level player, not just a guy that has been here for four years, but is only lvl 87. thanks for all youve done.
Hogana (Retired)
I creep around the forums.

What I really need is fast content. Whenever I have time to log (pressure from exams atm) I quickly logout because there isnt anything fast enough and enjoyable enough to do to keep me on. Camping/lvling are my choices, and u dont always have hours free to do that.
#NerfMages #AvoidBalance #WhyPlayARogue #MeatShieldOnly #HealingSlavesOnly

OP dps warrior on Belenus, hot af melee druid on Nuada. #Elementals #Apex

Its awesome that we are being heard and despite us being very condescending sometimes, i know that we all respect and like OTM. One note that i think should be a very important thing is that with the bounty board, make it to where the kills are not having to be camped. make the respawn time reasonable, because if it will be anything like the arena warrior daily quests, it is going to be a battle. also, make it a bit easier to grind. i would love to finally be able to use my experience of this game as a high level player, not just a guy that has been here for four years, but is only lvl 87. thanks for all youve done.
Were not being heard at all.. If we have been, stuff that we want would be added into the game.. Which it has not been..

Were not being heard at all.. If we have been, stuff that we want would be added into the game.. Which it has not been..
Correction. Hogana meant to say thank you for finally starting to hear us. Even though they havent done anything yet (the improvements are scheduled to come during summer event) , they have said they are working on it. Thats called hearing us. Ur point is still valid that they havent done anything yet, and we just have to wait to see if they keep their word and everything promised for summer event comes out ON TIME.
Thx otm, keep up the contact with players.
World- Mabon
Sopdu- 180 rogue-ranting
CelticsHero- 144 warrior-ranting
"Real leadership is leaders recognizing that they serve the people that they lead."
"no matter what we breed, we still are made of greed. This is my kingdom, come."