Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Unox glitched

After months of waiting to see if more Unox legit spawns we are waiting in vain, have only seen 2 since tower update one of which was before a reset.
Would it be possible to see if the spawn rate is correct I understand that legits 6 stars spawn less often but 2 since the engine and tower update?? Surely this rate can't be correct

Re: Unox glitched

Yes this is super annyoing, unox 6 is x50 rarer than Snorri 6 on our server and without the guaranteed anc rune drop on a Unox 6 we are severely lacking in offhands department, come on OTM!!
Oderint Dum Metuant.

Yes this is super annyoing, unox 6 is x50 rarer than Snorri 6 on our server and without the guaranteed anc rune drop on a Unox 6 we are severely lacking in offhands department, come on OTM!!
If it is so easy to get where is the fun and excitement?

No one is asking for easy or daily spawns just that there was only 2 legit spawns since the tower update and one of those was before a reset so couldn't get in time, one spawned last night which was nice but again no rune drop, double yellow conj and a green arcane.
But regardless of sarcastic comments of wanting it easy which isn't the case, was politely asking to confirm if the once a month spawn we are getting is the correct spawn rate, does this sound ample to you?

A full has been up all week in Danu :( we can't gather enough people for that floor to even attempt it :? Been hoping for a sever reset to give us some fives >.< ....
LadyNymeria
Level 230+ Rogue
General of Ascension
LadysHeart Level 220+ Druid
Level 220+ Ice Mage Valyria
Heartsbane 220+ Warrior
Level 220+ Ranger Sweet Tansy
Dreamfyre Level 220+ Lure Mage
190 Locker Rogue Catspaw

Danu

When did i ask for it to be easy?
i asked for an increase in spawns so we dont have to go through weeks of 4 and 5* to get one 6* and its not like we leave them up for hours, 5* usually dies within minutes of spawning and unox minutes- hours within spawning
Oderint Dum Metuant.

I think that since Unox and Proteus will have more or less same drops they made it that each one will be tougher to spawn, not sure whats the logic in it but that makes more sense.
#NerfMages #AvoidBalance #WhyPlayARogue #MeatShieldOnly #HealingSlavesOnly

OP dps warrior on Belenus, hot af melee druid on Nuada. #Elementals #Apex