Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Huge disconnect between loot designers

This isn't really feedback about loot, more of discussion as to why you guys think there is a huge disconnect between the loot designer for event items, lux items and end-game boss items.

I can pretty much assume they are different people, with different visions/concept and no communication with each other.

Take this for example:
Our first godly item and we have been killing the bosses religiously 4x a day since Ostara started. As every experienced CH player knows the drop rate of Godly items is abysmally low.

Now this:
A very common drop from Necro, his lowest tier drop. The "mighty" version is 600 nature magic, "majestic" is 700 and so on...
We have dozens upon dozens of these rotting in our bank.

Surely someone who designed Necro loot would be aware that the Ostara "godly" loot is at par with the worst Necro drop that nobody even wants, especially considering how many druids there are per server.

I think it's time these loot designers talk to each or look at each other's work.

There are two types of people in this world: Those who crave closure

A business is more profitable if they don't gouge and piss off customers.

Re: Huge disconnect between loot designers

Yeh the grand necral ring is almost just as good as the emberdrake godly ring. Except the godly ring gives you 500 energy. But still... That's crazy.

Maybe there is a reason for this or maybe its just lack of communication.
500 energy is probably enough to cast one spell for druids that level...
All chicken we're created equal
U disrespect chicken I disrespect u

Lightchamp
- chieftain of lazy drunks
- 223 Dg ranger

._.

IMO all event drops sucks except,,, imp/godly charms and lol we all know how rare those are,,,,,,, idk about other worlds but ros event boss loves dropping royal precision rings get almost every kill and 2 all the time from 6*
Classic lvl 223 rogue
Clan: Chieftain of Mythology
FIRST TO KILL HRUNGNIR, MORDRIS and NECRO!!!!

REVENGE WILL ALWAYS STAY IN MY HEART

This isn't really feedback about loot, more of discussion as to why you guys think there is a huge disconnect between the loot designer for event items, lux items and end-game boss items.

I can pretty much assume they are different people, with different visions/concept and no communication with each other.

Take this for example:
Our first godly item and we have been killing the bosses religiously 4x a day since Ostara started. As every experienced CH player knows the drop rate of Godly items is abysmally low.

Now this:
A very common drop from Necro, his lowest tier drop. The "mighty" version is 600 nature magic, "majestic" is 700 and so on...
We have dozens upon dozens of these rotting in our bank.

Surely someone who designed Necro loot would be aware that the Ostara "godly" loot is at par with the worst Necro drop that nobody even wants, especially considering how many druids there are per server.

I think it's time these loot designers talk to each or look at each other's work.
Maybe it is intended that way or it has become very difficult to come up with drops that do not disturb the balance. If drops from event bosses r op it takes away the incentive to kill necro or mordy anymore. Or people won't buy lux items anymore. Also there r only so many combinations of stats n skills bonuses u can give to items. That's why we don't camp the dragon in this event as fervently anymore.