Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Vial drop rates

Initially the drop rate was pretty high then after a restart I was getting 1 every hour or 2
Now drop rate seems to have dropped again I've ground half a level and had 1!!!
Dear otm if you want players to be able to obtain this armour surely the drop rate should be around 30 for 5 levels to stay roughly in line with times quest is given to obtain the stuff it seems to me after the initial high drop rate and people getting armour you have decided to keep on lowering it to a point where it's pretty much pointless trying to obtain the vials
Has anyone else experienced this or am I just very unlucky
Doing Magic stuff since June 2011

Re: Vial drop rates

Ya the ring drop rate has DEFINITELY dropped. I probably got like 5 in the first day or two. Now it's no where near that. Vials are truly a pain in the butt to farm for especially since you can't do it at higher levels and gain XP. The mechanics of the quest and vial drops on each floor is just silly and makes no sense :/

The most ridiculous thing to me is that there were no patch notes and they didnt say anything. If there is no communication, the customer is not happy.
Gwydion - Xei - Warrior - 215
Taranis - Iridescence - Rogue - 225

Just want to make the game better.

Probably got over 40 grand vials from 203-220.

Extremely common in halls, whole system needs to be fixed.
Exactly, I made a post about this and how the system of the quest was flawed and they just moved it to "Ask for Help" section... such a waste :|

Doesn't make sense that they would drop at higher levels when the chances that you will need them or want them is much less
Fingal-189 Ranger
killerpro-199 Warrior
X6caliXswag9X-190 Rogue
PoppaCherry-146 Druid
Gwydion
This Armour was forged by the legendary hero Fingal.....

Doesn't make sense that they would drop at higher levels when the chances that you will need them or want them is much less
Except for how a lot of players started out on the 3rd and 4th floor so they still need 3/5 of the vials...