Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Warning to all

This is a warning to everyone to not respond to a personal message containing what is stated in the below picture,
This is an attempt to gain information to scam or hack your account, I recieced this today from someone claiming to be support and of course they are not.
BE AWARE DO NOT FALL FOR THIS
it has been reported just making everyone aware of levels these guys will fall to

Re: Warning to all

I have reported this to the Admins. Support won't contact you in this manner - if you believe someone is posing as an OTM employee ask them through the in-game support tool or through private message on the forums to verify it, although generally this would not be needed as they are pretty easy to spot.
I am a Moderator Need any help? Private message me here or send me a mail in-game, Liviticus on every world.

Hi,

Thank you for posting this - please PM me in the future if you believe that someone is trying to pose as a member of OTM.
On the forums - all OTM staff have red names.

The main issue here is - this is a direct copy and paste of the message that support uses to try and find out the account that a person is asking for - this is usually when someone has asked for action to be taken on their account but before any action can be taken Support have to make sure that 1 - the account is the correct account and 2 - you are the correct owner of the account (i.e. the accounts not been traded).
Over the next few weeks I'll be looking through the 'static' messages and seeing how we can change them to make things a little clearer.

Back on topic - Support requests should mainly be sent to myself on forums. Outside forums - the only email address that support should contact you from is support@onethumbmoblie.com and if you receive an email from anyone else claiming to being a member of OTM ect then feel free to write in. If for any reason a member of OTM is contacting you from their email address - the address will still have the @onethumbmoblie.com section in their email (though this should be extremely rare).

Please feel free to PM me if you have any more questions/worries.
Please PM me for Support Issues
Morgana is back in the house! ~ Meow!

Hi,

Thank you for posting this - please PM me in the future if you believe that someone is trying to pose as a member of OTM.
On the forums - all OTM staff have red names.

The main issue here is - this is a direct copy and paste of the message that support uses to try and find out the account that a person is asking for - this is usually when someone has asked for action to be taken on their account but before any action can be taken Support have to make sure that 1 - the account is the correct account and 2 - you are the correct owner of the account (i.e. the accounts not been traded).
Over the next few weeks I'll be looking through the 'static' messages and seeing how we can change them to make things a little clearer.

Back on topic - Support requests should mainly be sent to myself on forums. Outside forums - the only email address that support should contact you from is support@onethumbmoblie.com and if you receive an email from anyone else claiming to being a member of OTM ect then feel free to write in. If for any reason a member of OTM is contacting you from their email address - the address will still have the @onethumbmoblie.com section in their email (though this should be extremely rare).

Please feel free to PM me if you have any more questions/worries.
If you could look at the report reasoning pull down tab it needs some options added for reporting personal messages of this nature, they seem more directed to reporting threads, eg sticky request, wrong forum etc, I had to report it as off topic rather than someone trying to falsely recieve information for example.
I know I shouldn't name and shame but felt community needed an immediate visual warning.

Ty for dealing with low life's like this in an extremely fast response :) great work