Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Egbert the Florist

I've seen people talking here before about Egbert the Florist, and wondering about him. I've ran across him a few times and wanted to share the info with everyone. He is a rare spawn that appears in the flowerfield behind Highshore Village. He drops an assortment of herbs, one of them being a clover. I don't know what clovers are used for, and I've never seen them used in quests.

Here are a couple screenshots of him and what he drops

YouTube | Mystery Chest Simulator | Cooking Guide | Legacy Boss Guide

Re: Egbert the Florist

never seen him in my life...and I've been playing for errr...7 months.... WHAR DID HEEE COMEE FROM?!?!?!?!?! DOES HE EXIST???? IS THIS A DREAM??? DO I EXIST???? WHAT.
Rosmerta
Formerly the original Eo.
iOS Beta Tester Pre-Otherworld
Currently KEnergy
Been a Part of the Greatest Clans in Rosmerta through the thick and thin.
Templars - TemplarElites - Synergy - KSksers - Alliance - United - Revenge - Mythology

EnergyK, if you really want to see him, (although Bitey's screenshot was excellent) keep killing the Wild Dogs and Rabid Dogs, I'm sure he'll show up :D
Blazedawg - Level 100+ Warrior
Jethro - Level 56+ Druid
BlazingSparks - Level 51+ Ranger
BlazedawgX - Level 41+ Rogue

EPONA, Loyal Clansman of PandeMoanium

Deuteronomy 20:1

Straight from Eden design, haha.
Wouldn't it be cool if you could get the skirt as a drop, and that it turned out that the skirt, besides being light, would come with different cool (but not too cool) abilities that would make people choose to wear it, like 20 armour OR 5% speed OR 1 rejuvenation or something?
Lugh - clan Ancients
Derken - Warrior (general)
Pointy - Rogue
Glob - Ranger
IsleOfLamp - Mage
Herculager - Warrior
Kefse - Druid