Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

class\server

I know ive asked many players this and it gets annoying i know but i am looking for peoples opinion on classes and world the classes im looking at are

Ranger
Mage
Rogue

and worlds open to all but crom no offense to crom i just am xfering from there atm
i want a world with cool clans like maybe dominate clan with good competition and i also want a world with friendly people thats not to easy

the things i want is like telling me your opinion on class and server and why you think that Example i like the rogue because of fast leveling and just really fun overall with really cool skills cons there are way too many i see like half the lower level population is a rogue

Re: class\server

for class go with rogue
for world go for lugh, its dah bomb
Lugh Characters
Victraze
CastingShadow
Fingal Characters
Zippy I'm not always a rogue, but when I am I'm Zippy
Saint Victor He who uses flower power to take down his enemys
Only using red text on the forums from now on.

If u come to lugh stay away from rogue and war best bet would be ranger or mage on lugh not to many around and very easy for you to gear your self there...
Gen of clan ALLIANCE
SELF PRO CLAIMED GREATEST MAGE IN DAL RIATA
Lugh
Poisonous 220 mage
xDarkPrincesx 220 rogue
DaSnake 91 war
Poison Arrow -- ranger
Balor
Strike

I think that instead of looking which server is the best, u should check which servers are worse for u, such as servers with clan wars or extremely flawed economy.
#NerfMages #AvoidBalance #WhyPlayARogue #MeatShieldOnly #HealingSlavesOnly

OP dps warrior on Belenus, hot af melee druid on Nuada. #Elementals #Apex

In my opinion, which class best suits you depends on your needs. The mage is a fun class to play due to its many animations and skills, but requires strenuous training and costly items which will create financial problems if not effectively managed. The rogue does not have as many cool animationas as the mage, but it is easier to train and cheaper. The ranger is fun, but class inequality has rendered the ranger incompetent in duels. I personally prefer playing as a mage, but I don't level frequently. If you're looking to become lvl 150+ or higher, choose a rogue. As for choosing which world, Mabon would have been a good choice, but things are looking quite bleak nowadays. I recommend that you check other worlds' forums and see which one you like the best.
My journey here at Celtic Heroes has been a long one. Although I am sad to leave, I will forever cherish the memories I made and the lesson I learned. Farewell.

July 17th, 2018
11:08 PM (UTC +8): Alator, Mage, 115
11:11 PM (UTC +8): Cantorix, Druid, 83

-Alator- wrote:In my opinion, which class best suits you depends on your needs. The mage is a fun class to play due to its many animations and skills, but requires strenuous training and costly items which will create financial problems if not effectively managed. The rogue does not have as many cool animationas as the mage, but it is easier to train and cheaper. The ranger is fun, but class inequality has rendered the ranger incompetent in duels. I personally prefer playing as a mage, but I don't level frequently. If you're looking to become lvl 150+ or higher, choose a rogue. As for choosing which world, Mabon would have been a good choice, but things are looking quite bleak nowadays. I recommend that you check other worlds' forums and see which one you like the best.

yeah i am looking into mabon i see they were having alot of problems between wg and elite but there are many end game players and they seem nice
and like couple other worlds as well

danu
arawn
belenus
lugh
rosmerta

and for class i kinda like mage they seem really fun and i plan on having alts and mage can power level which is cool ranger seems fun with good gear and rogue is really fun but i dont want to have a rogue if there already so many

are there any worlds that have not as many rogues?

Mother Nature wrote:
-Alator- wrote:In my opinion, which class best suits you depends on your needs. The mage is a fun class to play due to its many animations and skills, but requires strenuous training and costly items which will create financial problems if not effectively managed. The rogue does not have as many cool animationas as the mage, but it is easier to train and cheaper. The ranger is fun, but class inequality has rendered the ranger incompetent in duels. I personally prefer playing as a mage, but I don't level frequently. If you're looking to become lvl 150+ or higher, choose a rogue. As for choosing which world, Mabon would have been a good choice, but things are looking quite bleak nowadays. I recommend that you check other worlds' forums and see which one you like the best.

yeah i am looking into mabon i see they were having alot of problems between wg and elite but there are many end game players and they seem nice
and like couple other worlds as well

danu
arawn
belenus
lugh
rosmerta

and for class i kinda like mage they seem really fun and i plan on having alts and mage can power level which is cool ranger seems fun with good gear and rogue is really fun but i dont want to have a rogue if there already so many

are there any worlds that have not as many rogues?

Honestly, rogues are very popular in the game. I don't think there is a server without a lot of rogues.
My journey here at Celtic Heroes has been a long one. Although I am sad to leave, I will forever cherish the memories I made and the lesson I learned. Farewell.

July 17th, 2018
11:08 PM (UTC +8): Alator, Mage, 115
11:11 PM (UTC +8): Cantorix, Druid, 83

Mother Nature wrote:yeah i want to be a ranger but i heard on mabon you need mages and if i can get help leveling because im needed then i will pick mage over ranger

If you do come mabon, you'll prob need a set clan you'd wanna join, Bc if you'd want help from someone they do based on clans .-.
Vhen
221 rogue
Mabon
WolfGang