Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Beta players.. Duel me :)

I challange everyone(except cheater toons) in pvp on Beta :) Good luck guys and....

See you there!
Epona's #1 Tank (arrogant but true)
Dilvar (lvl 222) no Alts.
Chieftain of Anarchy since years.
Life is beautiful cause you are in it (looks in mirror)

Re: Beta players.. Duel me :)

Could be interesting seeing as how everyone will be wearing dl armor or better and the best lux gear. So essentially you have duplicate toons dueling each other.
Zyz 220 Druid
Noah Fences 220 Rogue

Didnt i beat you already?
No one has beaten me -.- soo Nope! You didnt :O

You need to be testing the game, not dueling... Otm seriously why do u chose these people to test beta? They r the reason why there's so much upset people

You need to be testing the game, not dueling... Otm seriously why do u chose these people to test beta? They r the reason why there's so much upset people
It's open beta, virtually everyone gets accepted

Lugh
[list][*]Vulture - Level 220 Rogue
[*]Venus - Level 195 Druid[/list][/color]

Hey... Geeze dont be so serious, many people do Love pvping, others love questing... What i already did on new maps.

Iam a tester too! I tested if i can beat a lvl 217 new dl warrior and i did O.o

Hehe its just a game remember.

Your not there to play your there to test the game. Dueling a level 217 warrior with full dl is not testing the game it's testing your skill... If u just want to mess about an have fun then u should of waited for the live launch, not apply for something thas suppose to be work

I wasn't aware absolutely everything in the game needs to be tested time and time again for every update or expansion they do, I thought if there was an update then u test what has been updated, so everything needs to be tested on every update? Like would there need to be a big group to take down every eg boss on every beta testing even if they didn't update that? Why would there be a bug on something they didn't touch, if there was new skills involved then I get that cuz u would need to test the skills on other players but this topic doesn't imply the testing of skills on players. I never actually applied for a beta, reason being I don't work for free I play for free xD