Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: [Guide] Duel-Devicing

Does the old method of double clicking a character while running to view him then exiting out to auto-run still work?

Also, does the method of selecting to talk to an NPC then quicly selecting the person to follow still work?

Or is it just the bandage wounds method nowadays? I haven't logged in a while to check :?
I don't think any of these are working well now. The bandage wounds method works, but instead of running your character walks. So it's not ideal to have your character follow because you will be out of range quickly.
YouTube | Mystery Chest Simulator | Cooking Guide | Legacy Boss Guide

Re: [Guide] Dual-Devicing

You get survivability+high dps from both classes if you choose+amazing debuff from shatter.... Just speaking as someone that has extensively played all 5 classes at end game (180+) for bossing and trainjng, either double or Tripple devicing them, there is no combo i would rather use than warrior and rogue
Fingal-189 Ranger
killerpro-199 Warrior
X6caliXswag9X-190 Rogue
PoppaCherry-146 Druid
Gwydion
This Armour was forged by the legendary hero Fingal.....

Re: [Guide] Dual-Devicing

You get survivability+high dps from both classes if you choose+amazing debuff from shatter.... Just speaking as someone that has extensively played all 5 classes at end game (180+) for bossing and trainjng, either double or Tripple devicing them, there is no combo i would rather use than warrior and rogue
I'll add it to the guide, thank you!
Druid Guide - Role, Build, Stats and Gear
Rogue Guide - Role, Build, Stats and Gear
Dual-Device Guide - For The Hardcore Players
Dragonlord Armour Revamp - Compilation Thread