Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: [Guide] Dual-Devicing

Rogue rogue is very very good for leveling and still ok on bosses with plat items.

As for moving you can run both or run one and use a skill like bandage wounds lvl1 to auto follow. For this to work move one toon ahead and select this toon with the one to auto follow. Start moving the forward toon then press bandage wounds. You will move at 90% speed so you will need to carefully match mount speeds or take breaks every 30-45 seconds to keep them close together.

If you run both try to flick your concentration back and forth every 2 seconds rather than concentrate on both at the same time. You typically place the devices side by side and hold forward on both toons, using one hand each, then steer with a finger on each hand. Alternatively you can stack the devices vertically and hold forward on both with one hand and steer both with the other hand. I prefer the first method.

You can run three by auto following one or two toons and driving two or one. I prefer to drive all three manually.

If you want to run four simultaneously what I like to do is lay the same size smaller devices in a 2x2 and push forward on my left hand with my thumb (lower) and middle finger (upper) and steer both alternating with just my index finger. For the right side I push up with my thumb (lower) and index finger (upper) and steer both alternating with my middle finger pad (top) and my middle finger knuckle (lower). Start in an open area and master two devices first.

Finally you can run 8 devices by auto following the 4 you run manually. I don't recommend auto following more as they do run slower and tend to have problems. It's usually easier to have all 4 auto follow the same toon for ease.

With practice you can even run two different groups of toons down two entirely different areas and simultaneously boss multiple bosses at the same time.

I'm not responsible if your brain literally starts smoking though.
Member of Aeon - Taranis - 24 boxer
220+ toons
Ravenleaf druid - Silverstring ranger
Stormsong warrior - Nwerb Mage - Eventide Rogue

Toon histogram:
Level_____|200+|150-199|100-149|50-99|20-49|1-19|
# of toons|_5__|___16___|____3___|__11__|__21_|407|

Re: [Guide] Dual-Devicing

Great guide Arjun will try out when question thought I have a 117 main what do u recommend I lvl a lower ranger to the same lvl and start or what I put the low lvl range Ranger in my group well lvl?
Main account-
Thebeast1221 lvl 127
Chieftain of Violation
Danu
(Thebeast1221 name already taken that's why 1224)
"You won't be getting any thanks from me, now shut you mouth and watch your back''
[CENTER]
[/CENTER]