Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

What are the chances

Yesterday someone called my clan for prince corvax dreadbone, killed him won the ranger drop.
Today i was scouting for bosses n stuff, spotted corvax again, killed him again, and won the ranger drop again.
What are the chances of that???
Btw, anyone wondering drops were a h2h/vit ring and a conceal charm
JelleB 82 ranger (retired)
TheHealOfGod (finally)109+ druid
some other noob accounts
herne

Re: What are the chances

What are the chances out of these two spawns or in general? Because in both cases its completely different. Give me numbers and I'll fill Swan's role :geek:
#NerfMages #AvoidBalance #WhyPlayARogue #MeatShieldOnly #HealingSlavesOnly

OP dps warrior on Belenus, hot af melee druid on Nuada. #Elementals #Apex

What are the chances out of these two spawns or in general? Because in both cases its completely different. Give me numbers and I'll fill Swan's role :geek:
I cant give numbers because i dont have:
Drop table of corvax
Any spawn time idea, so i guess u cant really calculate that
And the part that i win twice, once with 3 people and once with 5
Go ahead once you have this data :geek:
edit:
The chance the drops were both ranger should be around 1/25=4%
The chance i won both the rolls was 1/3•1/5=1/15=6.67%
So that means the chance without including the spawn window of corvax is 1/15•1/25=1/375 (if my math by head in the evening is correct)
JelleB 82 ranger (retired)
TheHealOfGod (finally)109+ druid
some other noob accounts
herne

Chances dont work like that, its not just per kills, its also per ppl, the chances u got both and the total loot table.
#NerfMages #AvoidBalance #WhyPlayARogue #MeatShieldOnly #HealingSlavesOnly

OP dps warrior on Belenus, hot af melee druid on Nuada. #Elementals #Apex

On gwydion about a month ago, 4 ythairs spawned in 2 days... 3 the first day, then one after that
Fingal-189 Ranger
killerpro-199 Warrior
X6caliXswag9X-190 Rogue
PoppaCherry-146 Druid
Gwydion
This Armour was forged by the legendary hero Fingal.....

On gwydion about a month ago, 4 ythairs spawned in 2 days... 3 the first day, then one after that
... That's litteraly the craziest and one of the coolest things that ever happened..
few months back we killed king, then prince then king all in one day. then prince spawned the next day as well.
That's pretty cool as well very rare happenings
220 rogue: XxDiabloxX
Ascension
Meh

During the spider event a 200 6* spawned... No one from our competing clan was on so we started it, No problem... About 75% of its hp left, a random Garanak legit spawned which our competing clan was present at that point.. Our main dps group went over to Garanak and started lock battling the other clan fr that... We won that lock battle also and were killing them at the same time... At about 50% left on the spider, our group with the lock on that had all traveled too far and the lock on the spider was open again.. We rebattled them for the lock on the spider and won again haha... We ended up killing both, it was sweet
Fingal-189 Ranger
killerpro-199 Warrior
X6caliXswag9X-190 Rogue
PoppaCherry-146 Druid
Gwydion
This Armour was forged by the legendary hero Fingal.....