Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Dicing: How does your server/clan dice Big Boss drops?

Dicing for dl/raid drops always tends to lower your clans longelivity.

If your most active toons dont get drops while inactive lucky rollers do, the results will be on display at locks if you have those, not to mention on all boss fights. Always love what dice supporters have to say regarding this. "Its faster and easier"
It just seems like a slap on the face to me. #BanDice
on danu we roll for dl drops if you need them. whoever gets the drop hands in to gaurd/gen to hold then people (who need) roll. Most of the inactive people on our world have full dl so they don't roll if they are on and go to the boss. ooooh also Mains over Alts is another rule, if a main needs and an alt needs it goes to the main.
220 rogue: XxDiabloxX
Ascension
Meh

This is how we roll for boss drops. each person rolls the dice 5 times. We take the average of that roll and compare it to the average roll of last time we did that boss. If it is greater then we take their roll to the power of 2, but if it is less then we take the square root of that number. Then we add in all the rolls they had throughout the month and average that. We then add in 24.524 just because. Multiply all that by the number of snorri spawns in the past 54 days, and divide by the level of their character. And that's their number!

but no one wanted to do that so we just use DKP. :D
:lol: :lol: :lol: Ya I'm pretty sure the majority of big clans use some sort of point system as opposed to dicing. Dicing is a pretty horrible method tbh

Bourne - wow I have never heard of a point system! So who gets points - by clan status, seniority, leaderboard rank?? :o
In our clan you can get points based on different things. You get points simply by leveling your toons, showing up for boss fights, or by turning in specific items once you acquire them. We then have an auction house set up where the points are used to bid on items acquired during these activities.
Main: Maedhros Level 158 Druid
World: Morrigan
Clan: Havoc

Bourne - wow I have never heard of a point system! So who gets points - by clan status, seniority, leaderboard rank?? :o
Here is how we do our point system for DL-
Everyone who is at a boss fight gets 1 point. When enough items are collected to make 1 armor piece or weapon, I look on my spreadsheet to see who has the most attendance points and they receive the accumulation pieces.
Zyz 220 Druid
Noah Fences 220 Rogue