Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Dicing: How does your server/clan dice Big Boss drops?

#31
Genesis wrote:
XxDiabloxX wrote:
LeGenDzZ wrote:Dicing for dl/raid drops always tends to lower your clans longelivity.

If your most active toons dont get drops while inactive lucky rollers do, the results will be on display at locks if you have those, not to mention on all boss fights. Always love what dice supporters have to say regarding this. "Its faster and easier"
It just seems like a slap on the face to me. #BanDice

on danu we roll for dl drops if you need them. whoever gets the drop hands in to gaurd/gen to hold then people (who need) roll. Most of the inactive people on our world have full dl so they don't roll if they are on and go to the boss. ooooh also Mains over Alts is another rule, if a main needs and an alt needs it goes to the main.

I have to say on Danu I would live to convert to a DKP system, partially because im just unlucky with the dice- being in the clan for a year and a half and only winning things by default with the exception of one. Then losing to someone who only logs for hrung or mordris and not dl. Maybe its selfish but i hate seeing a drop go to someone who might log once a week/month for 30 minutes instead of it going to someone deserving who puts the time in regardless if its me or not.

true... i dont understand dkp tho, imma have to look it up
220 rogue: XxDiabloxX
Ascension
Meh

Re: Dice/Distribute: How does your server/clan do Big Boss D

#32
Gabee wrote:in a world where there is no competition, you can play relaxed, it won't matter because you don't have to compete for anybody for lock. now for the drops, same thing, if you win or lose on dice rolls, no pressure because there is no competition, you don't have to get the strongest gears because you don't need to beat anybody.. also you won't be forced to camp or login, it will be your choice if you want to be geared or not.

but if you are competitive and lose a lot on rolls especially on drops so rare you can also see once a year, then it will be painful.

ahh the relief of afk camping :lol: Which worlds dont have comp besides Rosmerta?
Image

Re: Dice/Distribute: How does your server/clan do Big Boss D

#33
PartyNinja wrote:
Gabee wrote:in a world where there is no competition, you can play relaxed, it won't matter because you don't have to compete for anybody for lock. now for the drops, same thing, if you win or lose on dice rolls, no pressure because there is no competition, you don't have to get the strongest gears because you don't need to beat anybody.. also you won't be forced to camp or login, it will be your choice if you want to be geared or not.

but if you are competitive and lose a lot on rolls especially on drops so rare you can also see once a year, then it will be painful.

ahh the relief of afk camping :lol: Which worlds dont have comp besides Rosmerta?

Lugh, Morrigan, thats what I know.

Distribute, we have our gens and chief to decide on drops based on several factors, it requires trust (most ppl dont do that because they're afraid it'll be unfair), but our clan lasted for long enough and always had that drops system, most if not all of us also prefer it that way.
#NerfMages #AvoidBalance #WhyPlayARogue #MeatShieldOnly #HealingSlavesOnly

OP dps warrior on Belenus, hot af melee druid on Nuada. #Elementals #Apex

Re: Dice/Distribute: How does your server/clan do Big Boss D

#38
LeGenDzZ wrote:
PartyNinja wrote:I believe Rosmerta might be the only server without even a hint of competition... Anyway, leaders decide distribution on Rosmerta's top clan

Would you say you enjoy playing the game without competition? Basically only looking forward to raid and event drops and dl is always there.


On my android server, I'm in the only clan that can kill the DL bosses above 155 and that are 6*. I love the not having to camp or compete.

We're also the only clan that can kill aggy. There's another clan that is just about ready to be able to kill aggy and we will gladly let them take over the killing if it as the aggy drops are now starting to get banked and collect dust. We're looking to take on hrung in the next 2 weeks.

We haven't killed the 200 event but now that we have found a way to kill the 150 event with 3 people without idols or restos we are going to try the 200 with the same approach with a slight twist.
Zyz 220 Druid
Noah Fences 220 Rogue

Re: Dice/Distribute: How does your server/clan do Big Boss D

#39
LeGenDzZ wrote:
PartyNinja wrote:I believe Rosmerta might be the only server without even a hint of competition... Anyway, leaders decide distribution on Rosmerta's top clan

Would you say you enjoy playing the game without competition? Basically only looking forward to raid and event drops and dl is always there.

yes and no. Competition has been present on Rosmerta before though js.

Pros
-Afk camping
-less drama
-less stress
-Players not quitting over the drama
-No ksing
-Bosses arent griefed or reset
-No need to rush lock/kill bosses(saves gold/plat)

Cons
-Nothing is really exciting
-Arena is an absolutely boring(its frowned upon to kill your own clannies of course because it will create drama most likely)
-Not really entertaining
-Players quit out of boredom, whether it be the lack of intense competition or just the lack of content
-drama can stir up in the clan from the boredom


In my experience if the competition is healthy then I would prefer it but if its dirty(resetting,trash talk, ksing on elix and etc) then I wouldnt enjoy the game.

EDIT: im sure there are more reasons but I couldnt think of anything else :lol:

Rosmerta has had a long history of clan feuds. Each and everytime one clan would dominate the other. After one clan began dominating the others members would slowly merge or the clan would fall with a massive loss of players. Everytime this has happened, and players would be lost.now Rosmerta lives on by the strength of those who have endured those painful times and newcomers who got to endgame.(All my opinion, some may say this stuff was great)
Mainly just clan drama would result in player loss or boredom after the great clan fell.
EDIT: starting from v3
Image

Re: Dice/Distribute: How does your server/clan do Big Boss D

#40
PartyNinja wrote:
LeGenDzZ wrote:
PartyNinja wrote:I believe Rosmerta might be the only server without even a hint of competition... Anyway, leaders decide distribution on Rosmerta's top clan

Would you say you enjoy playing the game without competition? Basically only looking forward to raid and event drops and dl is always there.

yes and no. Competition has been present on Rosmerta before though js.

Pros
-Afk camping
-less drama
-less stress
-Players not quitting over the drama
-No ksing
-Bosses arent griefed or reset
-No need to rush lock/kill bosses(saves gold/plat)

Cons
-Nothing is really exciting
-Arena is an absolutely boring(its frowned upon to kill your own clannies of course because it will create drama most likely)
-Not really entertaining
-Players quit out of boredom, whether it be the lack of intense competition or just the lack of content
-drama can stir up in the clan from the boredom


In my experience if the competition is healthy then I would prefer it but if its dirty(resetting,trash talk, ksing on elix and etc) then I wouldnt enjoy the game.

EDIT: im sure there are more reasons but I couldnt think of anything else :lol:

Rosmerta has had a long history of clan feuds. Each and everytime one clan would dominate the other. After one clan began dominating the others members would slowly merge or the clan would fall with a massive loss of players. Everytime this has happened, and players would be lost.now Rosmerta lives on by the strength of those who have endured those painful times and newcomers who got to endgame.(All my opinion, some may say this stuff was great)
Mainly just clan drama would result in player loss or boredom after the great clan fell.
EDIT: starting from v3


Hahahahahah so true. I guess eitherway alot of players will quit.
[CENTER]
Image
[/CENTER]

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: RoyalBratt, Xsyklz and 12 guests