Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: new expansion, new fashion?

Interesting, what about being in possession of beta screenshots?
I'm just asking because of a friend has...well that's not important right now. Long story short my device has beta screenshots on it and I'm not exactly in the beta, suggestions?
My suggestion is you don't go blabbering such things on public forums and keep you and your friends' pictures to yourselves.

Lugh
[list][*]Vulture - Level 220 Rogue
[*]Venus - Level 195 Druid[/list][/color]

I'm just asking because of a friend has...well that's not important right now. Long story short my device has beta screenshots on it and I'm not exactly in the beta, suggestions?
My suggestion is you don't go blabbering such things on public forums and keep you and your friends' pictures to yourselves.
+1. There is policy that some times you cannot share information with players that do not participate in beta. If OTM finds out they can easy kick that player out of beta if they want too.

Hmm, just saying that my friend sent the pic to me, he didn't take it, which means it has probably been all around my server. I couldn't care less what I post on a public forum, there not going to ban me...
Your arguement is invalid.