Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Celtic Heroes Website Update & Survey

Issue i see with the servey is that anyone can claim yo be anyone. There was no way to verify that when i said im pigman, that it was actually pigman filling the servey. 10 people could have claimed to be me on that servey
pigman, with the fury of the pigs and the mind of a man
level 210+ rogue
Morrigan
Avalon
put your pants on, we're going out

If you have ideas for the new site, please post in the form via the above link as by posting here you will not be eligible for the gift.[/b]
Issue i see with the servey is that anyone can claim yo be anyone. There was no way to verify that when i said im pigman, that it was actually pigman filling the servey. 10 people could have claimed to be me on that servey
so pigman gets 10 gifts? :shock: :lol:
YouTube | Mystery Chest Simulator | Cooking Guide | Legacy Boss Guide

If you have ideas for the new site, please post in the form via the above link as by posting here you will not be eligible for the gift.[/b]
so pigman gets 10 gifts? :shock: :lol:
I certainly hope so
pigman, with the fury of the pigs and the mind of a man
level 210+ rogue
Morrigan
Avalon
put your pants on, we're going out

Quick question, do they send you a pm right away or do they send them out after the survey is closed? Just curious because I filled it out and didn't hear from anybody lol no big deal just curious :)
They said you MAY get a token of appreciation...not that you will. Who knows, maybe only a few will, or none at all :shock:
Have questions about anything? PM me!
Alternatively, you can rarely find me online in Sulis.
Go team #WorldSkillsUSA2019!
Harbinger of cold hard logic and reason.
Check out the player-run Celtic Heroes Database!: celticheroesdb.com!