Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: If You Could Only Keep 1 Drop/Lux Item

People who say reaper ring are just wow...
What are u gunn do without a mainhand wep? Lol
Ummm the question is what would you keep. Doesn't say what you couldn't attempt to get again. Reaper ring isn't available. I can always acquire the other gear over time.

If the question was what could you keep and only use forever and never acquire any other lux or boss gear then it's a silly question because your gaming would be over.
Roguish Warrior, or Warrish Rogue
Rogue 194, Warrior 176, Druid 112, Ranger 111, Mage 100, Bank 71

Ummm the question is what would you keep. Doesn't say what you couldn't attempt to get again. Reaper ring isn't available. I can always acquire the other gear over time.

If the question was what could you keep and only use forever and never acquire any other lux or boss gear then it's a silly question because your gaming would be over.
gl getting void halberd(speaking for myself) :lol:

gl getting void halberd(speaking for myself) :lol:
Don't think any gear is in my future. :-)
Roguish Warrior, or Warrish Rogue
Rogue 194, Warrior 176, Druid 112, Ranger 111, Mage 100, Bank 71