Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Someone give me a reason to start playing again

A game can only hold a person's interest for a limited time, especially if you play it every single day. It's rare for a game to be played for years. Just think of all the games you've played in the past, including your XBox or Playstation games. An MMO usually gets played for 1-2 years (for those who reached end-game), if you play it beyond that, then it's not the game that's keeping you playing, but the online friendships you've made. I doubt there's anything OTM can add to this game can keep anyone if you don't have that.
There are many MMO's ppl play for years, Ive played one for 7 years more or less.
#NerfMages #AvoidBalance #WhyPlayARogue #MeatShieldOnly #HealingSlavesOnly

OP dps warrior on Belenus, hot af melee druid on Nuada. #Elementals #Apex

A game can only hold a person's interest for a limited time, especially if you play it every single day. It's rare for a game to be played for years. Just think of all the games you've played in the past, including your XBox or Playstation games. An MMO usually gets played for 1-2 years (for those who reached end-game), if you play it beyond that, then it's not the game that's keeping you playing, but the online friendships you've made. I doubt there's anything OTM can add to this game can keep anyone if you don't have that.
There are many MMO's ppl play for years, Ive played one for 7 years more or less.
Can't really help yourself just to contradict me, can you? lol. I never said it doesn't happen, just rare that it does. Clearly you're one of those rare instances who stuck with an MMO for 7 years playing alone because you liked the game so much. I'm sure there are more out there, but of the millions of MMO users, most of them don't stick around for that long just for "playing the game". There are some other factors, and that includes having friends and a guild to play with and do stuff.

There are two types of people in this world: Those who crave closure

A business is more profitable if they don't gouge and piss off customers.

Just saying, if you are not interested anymore, anything we say here will have no effect to your playing experience.
Lukov lvl 205 rogue
Lukov4 lvl 199 druid
Lukov2 lvl 63 warrior able to shield bash Aggy
Helpfullukov lvl 197 mage. Part three of the lukov combo
skywalker1 lvl 100 ranger
Expansion update 4 & destiny beta tester

So, after getting my ranger to lvl 193, gearing him up with good end-game gear, and having killing necro, Mordy, and Hrung I've stopped playing recently as the constant camping and buffed mordy/necro slowly drained my desire to play. It didn't happen overnight, but was more of a gradual decline - I would usually log daily, then every two days, then weekly, etc...

I've logged twice in the last month - once to donate all my (non-bound) end-game gear back to my clan and then again today to kill Hrung. After staring at my screen for 15 minutes while my ranger just autoed on haste lix, I logged off.

I still talk to my clannies on groupme, so someone give me a reason to actually log in and play this game?
Posting this post sounds to me like your just trying to get one over on OTM hoping they will read this. If your bored with the game that's your problem not OTMs, there's plenty of people logging on still and enjoying the game. If your bored of game then don't play simple as that, you don't need to get everyone involved.

So, after getting my ranger to lvl 193, gearing him up with good end-game gear, and having killing necro, Mordy, and Hrung I've stopped playing recently as the constant camping and buffed mordy/necro slowly drained my desire to play. It didn't happen overnight, but was more of a gradual decline - I would usually log daily, then every two days, then weekly, etc...

I've logged twice in the last month - once to donate all my (non-bound) end-game gear back to my clan and then again today to kill Hrung. After staring at my screen for 15 minutes while my ranger just autoed on haste lix, I logged off.

I still talk to my clannies on groupme, so someone give me a reason to actually log in and play this game?
Posting this post sounds to me like your just trying to get one over on OTM hoping they will read this. If your bored with the game that's your problem not OTMs, there's plenty of people logging on still and enjoying the game. If your bored of game then don't play simple as that, you don't need to get everyone involved.
Well some people need others to make then feel important
Zyz 220 Druid
Noah Fences 220 Rogue

Can't really help yourself just to contradict me, can you? lol. I never said it doesn't happen, just rare that it does. Clearly you're one of those rare instances who stuck with an MMO for 7 years playing alone because you liked the game so much. I'm sure there are more out there, but of the millions of MMO users, most of them don't stick around for that long just for "playing the game". There are some other factors, and that includes having friends and a guild to play with and do stuff.
Its not true to say, this game exists for over 7 years and there are millions of players playing this, there are millions playing other games for more time and some for less time. Saying a game should be able to interest someone for years is simply saying that the game should only develop up to a point where it'll be no longer interesting.

I dont need to contradict u, but if ur trying to prove ur point, at least use facts or emphasis its ur opinion. Im not a rare instance nor playing MMO for 7 years is being stuck, u think I played alone, but I played with tons of other players. Just because u cant find a game to satisfy u for so long (I can already assume what the reasons are) it doesnt mean its true.

Most successful games are found on PC, thus many games such as Celtic Heroes try to reach the PC lvl by going with the same systems, but Celtic Heroes shouldnt be done in a way a PC game is done when its played on mobile only, and this game would fit a PC much more at it's current state (one of the biggest reasons is camping, requiring to be plugged as it drains battery, the devices are mobile and its not always possible to be plugged, while a PC doesnt require that).

If u think I contradict u, then u must think ur actually wrong, which is quite surprising for u to admit that.
#NerfMages #AvoidBalance #WhyPlayARogue #MeatShieldOnly #HealingSlavesOnly

OP dps warrior on Belenus, hot af melee druid on Nuada. #Elementals #Apex

What keeps me going. Is all the memories I have made man. All things I have experienced with people, making long time friend inside and outside this game. New world to explore go on adventures in the safety of ur clan. Togetherness' Is what keeps me going,we all are for a reason lets fight with each other but also along together. Remember that friend.
HERNE AKA THE NEVER-ENDING WAR SERVER.
TOONS: KILP 220
ACTIVE

If u think I contradict u, then u must think ur actually wrong, which is quite surprising for u to admit that.
lmao, contradicting me doesn't mean you're right. You just like to say the opposite of whatever I say, no matter how ridiculous you sound.

There are two types of people in this world: Those who crave closure

A business is more profitable if they don't gouge and piss off customers.