Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Event Chests

Hello Everyone

I bought 10 event chests opened them and i only got elixirs they weren't even good only Defence and armours lixes not even 1 thin from the event why are elixirs even in them if i want elixirs i would buy them from a shop they should be removed so you can actually get a chance at etting an event time or at least boost the amout at which you get an item from the event just a suggestion i would have liked to get something i mean that's why i paid for it to get event items but nope OTM strikes with being hopeless again
With every game there is a flaw and that flaw shall be found

Hackulous - Crom

Re: Event Chests

That's what you get for buying them instead of hacking them. Or are you false advertising with your username!

:ugeek: :geek: :ugeek: :geek:

I can't hack them i don't think anyone can YET i the one i use is completely different than the hacks everyone thins of
With every game there is a flaw and that flaw shall be found

Hackulous - Crom

That's what you get for buying them instead of hacking them. Or are you false advertising with your username!

I can't hack them i don't think anyone can YET i the one i use is completely different than the hacks everyone thins of
Is it the guy from one piece?
But anyway, many people bought tons of chests and got nothing good, its the main way otm makes money i think
JelleB 82 ranger (retired)
TheHealOfGod (finally)109+ druid
some other noob accounts
herne

Is it the guy from one piece?
But anyway, many people bought tons of chests and got nothing good, its the main way otm makes money i think
ya

Hello Everyone

I bought 10 event chests opened them and i only got elixirs they weren't even good only Defence and armours lixes not even 1 thin from the event why are elixirs even in them if i want elixirs i would buy them from a shop they should be removed so you can actually get a chance at etting an event time or at least boost the amout at which you get an item from the event just a suggestion i would have liked to get something i mean that's why i paid for it to get event items but nope OTM strikes with being hopeless again
10 chests is nothing... Lol

You need to open 50-100 or more to get a good amount of event stuff. You should have sold those 10 chests and bought what you want... Something to think about next time
General of Seed - Crom
Druid 216+ & 130 something on Arawn retured in 2013
Rangers 221+ And 190+
Rogues 220+, 210+, 150+, 97+ & 150 on Arawn retired in 2013
Mage 214+
Warrior 218+

Ex member of Badabing, Celts, Uskoci & Serenity on Arawn