Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Purple Crests?

If every frozen 6* boss drops at random, why are greens and purples so rare? Lots of rogues on a server really doesnt effect the ammount of purple crests you get. Ive camped frozen for weeks now, getting 0 purple crests and 3-4 red, yellow, and blue crests
Leosnipas 220+ ranger
Leonightas 190 locker
Leonidas 168+ warrior
Clan: Dawn
Arawn

Re: Purple Crests?

If every frozen 6* boss drops at random, why are greens and purples so rare? Lots of rogues on a server really doesnt effect the ammount of purple crests you get. Ive camped frozen for weeks now, getting 0 purple crests and 3-4 red, yellow, and blue crests
Greens rare lol I have full frozen x3 in my bank for druids and mages with many spares, no sets of other colours(sold them ;) ) so basically they all drop at the same crummy rate.
Amount of players on a server does not affect drop rate.

Lugh
[list][*]Vulture - Level 220 Rogue
[*]Venus - Level 195 Druid[/list][/color]

I havent gotten a single green crest along with purples. I have many reds yellows and blues but none of the others
The beauty of random drops. It's possible you can never see a purple crest drop in your entire life, not probable but very possible.

Lugh
[list][*]Vulture - Level 220 Rogue
[*]Venus - Level 195 Druid[/list][/color]

Idk if it's just my luck or if my server is better off with purples but I got 3 purple bear crests all in a row from killing grom 5* and sold them all for 200k each to rogues in need :) and luckily enough killed snorri 5* and got a purple horn to sell :D
AlexTheL3gend - 220+ Warrior - Morrigan
Incineration - 205+ Ranger - Morrigan
Devastate - 180+ Rogue - Morrigan
Proud Clansman of Clan Avalon

Idk if it's just my luck or if my server is better off with purples but I got 3 purple bear crests all in a row from killing grom 5* and sold them all for 200k each to rogues in need :) and luckily enough killed snorri 5* and got a purple horn to sell :D
Yeah lucky you!
Leosnipas 220+ ranger
Leonightas 190 locker
Leonidas 168+ warrior
Clan: Dawn
Arawn