Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Great 200 event boss tip

I never said spam restos :lol: What the op message is my opinion on the boss, and so far it works for our server. But running away from aoe every 3 sec will not get the boss killed, and if it did like i said earlier you would be there all day.
Okay so you refuse to prove me wrong or show me where you found your rebuttal statement from my previous statement. I win.
BarbellaReign-192
Tic-183
DrNovaKane-180+
Have you ever noticed that when people like something, they don't tell anyone, but when they hate something, they tell everyone?

Lol you can easily run out of the aoe range in time... And if you are scared about your damage beig dealt while rogues are gone, get some ranged Dps maybe? Just a thought... 3/5 classes are ranged classes so why are you upset that 1/5 are not able to use their damage against the boss? Btw, the adds are up enough that Rogues aren't even considered useless on this boss, kill an add for once, rogues lll
Fingal-189 Ranger
killerpro-199 Warrior
X6caliXswag9X-190 Rogue
PoppaCherry-146 Druid
Gwydion
This Armour was forged by the legendary hero Fingal.....

I never said spam restos :lol: What the op message is my opinion on the boss, and so far it works for our server. But running away from aoe every 3 sec will not get the boss killed, and if it did like i said earlier you would be there all day.
Okay so you refuse to prove me wrong or show me where you found your rebuttal statement from my previous statement. I win.
I use this as a mantra with regards to this kinda stuff.
http://tancast.com/wp-content/uploads/2 ... ternet.jpg

^ The AoE is closer to once every maybe 10 seconds from what I've seen.

You're also assuming warriors/rogues will be the main DPS, so them running away constantly won't be killing the boss...
A mage at heart... Fire mage that is.
Currently actively playing the game.

A good tip for this boss form me to you would be to use as many fire mages possible. Fire mages are extremely chaotic on this boss, using a lvl180 fire mage alt over your lvl195 rogue will be better.

And miss out on the fun of zerging and spamming restos :lol: no sir!

Seriously tho a really good tip I've seen some epic hits on these obes from fire mages
Oderint Dum Metuant.