Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Great 200 event boss tip

i know how the new idols suck and even if put most of points in vitality it doesn't make a difference and you get 1 hit by aoe because idols heal 1k only. ive noticed that its better to go to the leystone and ride a mount back because you get half health back and on way back your sigils heal the rest of your health and takes less time than 20 sec timer. And not to mention you arent using 100 plus idols per boss.
Danu
Mattsneak Lvl 220* Rogue
Matthewgone 142 Ranger
Owner of Danu's Only Shadow Necro Dagger
Youtube Channel - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCi80S8 ... 6IQduEXiKA

Re: Great 200 event boss tip

Breath, Sanct, Magic/Ice Ward and some extra vit..yum.
World: Epona

Alyssandra Ranger Lvl 221
Atropos Druid Lvl 225
Nyssa Rogue Lvl 215
Briar Rose Mage Lvl 215

Lasciel Rogue Lvl 217
Owl Ranger Lvl 190
Lenore Druid Lvl 191

I could agree with you, but then we'd both be wrong.

Easiest way is have dps group with tank and 2 druids with appropriate buffs, second group have other cpl druids, dps and add tank, and if theres a third well Mages and rangers don't need(most the rogues in my clan log their alt to save the hassle and just kill it, easierish)
Trouble, 198 Rogue. distant, 195 ranger. Imageination, 135 mage

Don't Trouble Trouble untill Trouble Troubles you.

i also bought about 5k idols but only use the new ones anyway lol, problem with the druids idea you need druids in ea dps group while another 4-5 druids in tank idk about other worlds but gwyidon dosent have heaps and heaps of druids we have a fair few but still dps will be dieing
Oderint Dum Metuant.

Either use sanctuary/natures breath in DPS groups, or run away when boss starts casting AoE.

Worry about your reliance on idols rather than fixing idols.
+1
Thankfully the game is moving toward actually needing druids in groups. Maybe more people will actually play them.

However if you have 2000+ health sigs as a rogue you can still just tank it out and step back for sigil breaks and don't need one.
Member of Aeon - Taranis - 24 boxer
220+ toons
Ravenleaf druid - Silverstring ranger
Stormsong warrior - Nwerb Mage - Eventide Rogue

Toon histogram:
Level_____|200+|150-199|100-149|50-99|20-49|1-19|
# of toons|_5__|___16___|____3___|__11__|__21_|407|