Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: My thought and many others also

That's a joke. There is no way in hell they would spend all that time making a great product and revert it within a week simply because of a few bugs. OTM has already responded to most issues and many are fixed or have a fix in the works. If you don't like the game then don't play it, the loyal players will get the game they truly enjoy soon enough. Tough it out or quit, simple.

Lugh
[list][*]Vulture - Level 220 Rogue
[*]Venus - Level 195 Druid[/list][/color]

That's a joke. There is no way in hell they would spend all that time making a great product and revert it within a week simply because of a few bugs. OTM has already responded to most issues and many are fixed or have a fix in the works. If you don't like the game then don't play it, the loyal players will get the game they truly enjoy soon enough. Tough it out or quit, simple.
Tough it out? The consumer doesn't cater to the company. The company caters to the consumer.
If two wrongs don't make a right, try three.
~Laurence J. Peter

Tough it out? The consumer doesn't cater to the company. The company caters to the consumer.
However, the company caters to ALL the consumers, as well as to the expansion of the company and its product(s). If OTM had to choose between half of its players and the old, dead end engine; and the other half lf the consumers and the new engine with its plethora of possibilities, I'm sure they would choose the second, simply because it has more possibilities for the future. Plus, OTM has been working on/plannin for the new engine and future ideas for what, a year and a half? They won't throw it out now because some people can't wait a week or two for the bugs to be ironed out. OTM is doing the best they can, especially considering the fact that they were not expecting most of these bugs.
Have questions about anything? PM me!
Alternatively, you can rarely find me online in Sulis.
Go team #WorldSkillsUSA2019!
Harbinger of cold hard logic and reason.
Check out the player-run Celtic Heroes Database!: celticheroesdb.com!

I'm sure they're very sorry that they're working on fixes whilst little gremlins like you chatter away acting as though you have some privilege because you what, play their game? Wow you're a consumer good job, that doesn't mean you're of any importance nor do they need to 'cater' to you. Things don't happen instantly and little diva attitudes like yours don't speed things up either.

Understand that they're human and this is their life and they're doing what they can to roll things out in order to make themselves and their customers happier. If you can't handle the wait then find some alternatives. There are plenty out there.

Lugh
[list][*]Vulture - Level 220 Rogue
[*]Venus - Level 195 Druid[/list][/color]

Adding to what Venus said, some OTM employees have been staying up until 4 am every day since the release of the Destiny to get some problems fixed.

I don't know about you Yakat but that seems pretty harsh on them and the least you could do is be understanding and supportive at this time.
Druid Guide - Role, Build, Stats and Gear
Rogue Guide - Role, Build, Stats and Gear
Dual-Device Guide - For The Hardcore Players
Dragonlord Armour Revamp - Compilation Thread