Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Not Fair, and really bad...

Its notfair that you otm gonna end the yule event earlier... I will miss whole event because it takes me 3months to get new device and i miss whole event with his cool mounts and sets and bows :(
Also half of people cant login u may not end yule earlier i want a full experience of it with top quality.

And a other thing, its insane that even when u can log in you have to reduce draw distance and details to zero. Thats not a game...

This update is the worse thing you have ever done not only for us also for u
(And your wallet)

You better hurry fixing
(No disrespect)

Re: Not Fair, and really bad...

Lol boo hoo
How is this otm's fault?

My ipod 4 was stolen during summer event OMG plz devs halt development until I get a better one

And idk about you, but this update has only helped them. They've finally reached the top 150 in RPGs
Two years ago they were in the 200s and 300s
Last edited by Based_Shaft on Thu Dec 11, 2014 6:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.

You REALLY want a new iphone? Get a job. It's not hard, I was working for my uncle when I was eleven years old. I'm sure you have a family member you can work for.

1) bug your parents
2) do something about it and get a job
Your choice.
If you got a job you'd have a new iphone within two weeks.

Lol boo hoo
How is this otm's fault?

My ipod 4 was stolen during summer event OMG plz devs halt development until I get a better one

And idk about you, but this update has only helped them. They've finally reached the top 150 in RPGs
Two years ago they were in the 200s and 300s
Lol, you clearly don't understand this. Of course your iPod being stolen wasn't OTM's fault, however, not being able to log in to Celtic Heroes technically IS OTM's fault as that is necessary to play the game and they have control over that, however, having your ipod stolen, OTM has no control over and if they are going to end te event before some people can even log in, that is a very bad move and will result in a loss for them.