Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Possible iPod 4 temporary login fix

I was just able to log in in an iPod 4 for the first time. Been able to repeat log in a few times. For all you with iPod 4th gens try this out for getting into game. Its how i got in. Turn off ipod and reset it(hold down home button for 5 secs, home and power simultaneously for 10 more and then home again for 5 secs). After this log on to character loading screen. DO NOT LOG IN. Instead, hit the options button and choose stuck character. Then try and log in. Good luck to all who try this. Ive had to repeat the stuck character part every single time ive had to log in an i get lagged out anytime i fast travel or change zones or see more than 10 people but i can ride around inside current zone and ive gotten in!!!! And please otm keep fixing bugs so that people like me can enjoy the rest of the game!!

Re: Possible iPod 4 temporary login fix

Im on iPod 4th gen and iPhone 3GS and I've reset and whipped both devices and still no luck gettin past the black screens that tell ya radomn stuff but never acutally logged in logged in .. A couple of my clannies say that they can see me log in and out but i have yet to see the game on my iPod 4 and just once on my iPhone 3GS and it was only for 10 secs if i was lucky ... Hate this i was a everyday player and have a 190 toon and a 160 toon along with a couple others and im kinda lost atm with out my ch :( help OTM just help ...

Im on iPod 4th gen and iPhone 3GS and I've reset and whipped both devices and still no luck gettin past the black screens that tell ya radomn stuff but never acutally logged in logged in .. A couple of my clannies say that they can see me log in and out but i have yet to see the game on my iPod 4 and just once on my iPhone 3GS and it was only for 10 secs if i was lucky ... Hate this i was a everyday player and have a 190 toon and a 160 toon along with a couple others and im kinda lost atm with out my ch :( help OTM just help ...
Search app store, I found 2 new cool IOS games waiting for OTM to fix these issues :)
  • Playing since Christmas 2011
    Remove BoE
    Make new endgame content providing similar rewards but without the need for dominant clans
    Add horizontal content

Same logged in only a few times on my ipod 4 but only for a couple mins then a major lag resulting in a app crash i also am an every day player with a 192 toon and a 170 toon.