Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: New Lux vs Resurrection Idols

Its easy Lol...just go to raid bosses, farm in sewers, check chief bosses in carrow, sv bosses and all those other mini bosses
I get 20k by doing this... .-. Teach me your farming skills :)
Flamingduckee- lvl 155+ druid full froZen
FlamingDPS- lvl 86 rouge
Flaminghawk- lvl 20 mage
RIP Solitaire
Clansman of Marath
RIP-ferdais blades
Gwydion
John 3:16
https://uk.answers.yahoo.com/question/i ... 054AAhfLoh
[CENTER]
[/CENTER]

Its easy Lol...just go to raid bosses, farm in sewers, check chief bosses in carrow, sv bosses and all those other mini bosses
+1 I get about 30k a day doing this lol
A Mage is like a Lamborghini, You don't get one as your first car or daily driver and there are cheaper cars that go faster and are more comfortable anyway.

I don't know if I want to get the new lux.
And also I agree gold should be increased from mobs.
Boss drops give a lot but we have to hand boss gold in for my clan to buy rebirths Alts and elixers.
We do the same thing, plus even then it's only people in lock grp that get gold. OTM should not make plat items a necessity of killing these bosses. Having to alt or rebirth every time and be on luxes is ridiculous.
As for making gold lol it's so easy compared to v3. There are way more bosses and better farming places and gold mobs. I'd say it's significantly easier to get now then compared to then and the lux price have only doubled and that's only from the 85% mount, actual gear has only got up to 1.5m. Although maybe a slight increase in gold drops for higher leveled mobs.

Its idiotic to actually buy all of this, but I enjoy my bladeleaf set. Dps wise I assume Gara set is better, but the lux set will be better for survivability and quite cheap in resources.
#NerfMages #AvoidBalance #WhyPlayARogue #MeatShieldOnly #HealingSlavesOnly

OP dps warrior on Belenus, hot af melee druid on Nuada. #Elementals #Apex

+1 I get about 30k a day doing this lol
STep one. Stay online for 24 hours.

Step 2. Do what I said._.
All chicken we're created equal
U disrespect chicken I disrespect u

Lightchamp
- chieftain of lazy drunks
- 223 Dg ranger

._.

I don't know if I want to get the new lux.
And also I agree gold should be increased from mobs.
Boss drops give a lot but we have to hand boss gold in for my clan to buy rebirths Alts and elixers.
We do the same thing, plus even then it's only people in lock grp that get gold. OTM should not make plat items a necessity of killing these bosses. Having to alt or rebirth every time and be on luxes is ridiculous.
As for making gold lol it's so easy compared to v3. There are way more bosses and better farming places and gold mobs. I'd say it's significantly easier to get now then compared to then and the lux price have only doubled and that's only from the 85% mount, actual gear has only got up to 1.5m. Although maybe a slight increase in gold drops for higher leveled mobs.
And when in U3 were thier 2m gold items in the lux shop? lol. Back then the most expensive thing was 250k! Most expensive event item was 200 k!
A Mage is like a Lamborghini, You don't get one as your first car or daily driver and there are cheaper cars that go faster and are more comfortable anyway.