Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: [FEEDBACK THREAD] iOS Destiny Engine & Yule (inc crashes

Bug: You cannot see the target lock symbol if you relog

Description: If another group of people locks a mob over you using target lock, and you log out and log back in again to lose aggro, you cannot see the target lock icon.

Steps to reproduce:
1) Get two groups.
2) have both groups attack the mob, but have the other group gain the target lock.
3) log out by going to options > go to main menu
4) log back in
5) you cannot see the target lock icon next to the mob HP bar.
Are you saying one person logs out and the whole group loses aggro?
No. If you log out you can't see that the other group has locked the mob. There just is no symbol there anymore even thigh the lock stays intact. The locking group can see it though.
YouTube | Mystery Chest Simulator | Cooking Guide | Legacy Boss Guide

iPhone 6
IOS 8.1.2

When I encounter the first screen, where is says, "touch screen to play" I tap it and then it comes up "connecting". After about 10 seconds or so it says that it could not connect and try again later. This does not happen all the time, sometimes I connect just fine other times it won't connect at all (this is with a wifi connection). I have no problem connecting on an LTE connection, the only problem is with wifi. Yes, my wifi connection is working completely fine with any other app/games. I've had this problem ever since the update, however I can connect slightly better than I could last week.
AdamO
Lvl 190
Warrior
Crom

Tuesday evening we did some extended performance testing and were able to help narrow down on the lag experienced by some devices(thanks Immortalius & co!). The team is continuing on with performance improvements and getting the ipod 4, ipad 1 and iphone 3gs issues resolved. In addition to the fixes we've already got in and working we're looking at a toggle for simplified animations and particles as a high priority which should help those of you experiencing chat/trade/skill lag. The team also found and fixed issues with UI, icons and some animations that should give a general performance boost within inventories, we need to continue with testing before we can say how much of an improvement to expect. Shortly we will be putting out a new call for ipod 4, ipad 1 and iphone 3gs users who would like to test out the new build against the live servers and give us as much detailed feedback as possible, stay tuned tomorrow for updates on this.

Our fixes overnight have highlighted further bugs that are causing character issues on ipod 4, ipad 1, iphone 3gs and Android devices that we need to resolve before we can put out our current set of fixes. Unfortunately it also looks like the set of chat fixes has thrown up additional bugs. Because we're trying to get these fixes out to you as soon as possible the chat fixes won't be making it into the next release.

still looking for information on aggro. was it changed? someone suggested the aggro from taunt isnt' 'sticking' as it used to and needs to be spammed over time.

still wondering why mobs seem harder to kill, not sure if all of it is lag or being messed up by the skill delays or the movements that were added to the skill animation or what.

Still would like someone to explain the reason for new idols...