Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: [FEEDBACK THREAD] iOS Destiny Engine & Yule (inc crashes

Also I think that the bosses and/or troll adds are WAY too powerful for players of the appropriate level range. Not to mention the super short decreased spawn time of the adds.
I disagree. I am so greatful that the encounter requires planning and teamwork and that a group of 8 players can't just hack away for hours to kill a raid event boss. My feedback is well done making a boss encounter difficult enough to match the reward you recieve for killing it. Don't change a thing with wvent bosses and use this type of thinking going forward.

I love the graphics. I can't wait for the issues with lag and chat to be fixed so some of my friends that are playing on iPod 4s can join in the amazing work you have put into this upgrade.
World - Gwydion - semi retired in 2020
- restarted in 2022 on Herne - 220 (rogue)

Searching for the next adventure.

App keep on crashing, when i try to log in. When i finally logged in it crash when i touch 'touch here to play' reset my ipod finally got to character menu press enter game, crashes...
iPod 4th gen
24 Songs
2 vids
588 photos
4 apps
Total capacity of 6,4GB
Available GB: 3,8GB
Version iOS 6.1.6 (10B500)
Model: MC540FD/A
Serie Number DJ6K3BVGDT75

Celtic heroes using 944 MB

Fix it pls im too addicted to quit

1 out of 30 people in my clan reported no lag...when not even at a raid, I'm seriously annoyed that even getting a low batt warning logs you out, the lack of ping and the no warning crashes are one of the most annoying things I've ever expirenced in ch. 2mil for mount? Farming all day with damn good luck i could get maybe 400-600k and i mean like 18 hours all day. If you could make your shop items less of a completly obvious plat grab, that would be nice.
Biteri 224 rogue, Rosmerta, Reserverence.
Yes, I seem to be back again.

2013 Yule hat - black. Sparkles used to be BIGGEST sparkles in game. Now very small.

2011 party hat purple. Sparkles used to come from the tip, are now coming from inside my head.

In general on both, the sparkles location seem to be incorrect.

Divine Broom seems much smaller than before. scaled?
Roguish Warrior, or Warrish Rogue
Rogue 194, Warrior 176, Druid 112, Ranger 111, Mage 100, Bank 71

Ipad Mini & 4S Phone
IOS 8* Latest version

-Multiple crashes during raids, trades, travel and even inactivity periods.
-Receiving busy message when trying to trade or add people to groups who are not busy, have to re-log to add or trade them. (<This one is on all devices)
-Unable to move camera view during raids, sometimes is over responsive, other times the current view is just frozen.
-Slow response time when equipping weapon and offhand, screen shows mount or nothing equipped for up to 5 seconds after dragging weapons into slots.
-When equipping weapons and riding mount, mount appears as weapon in main hand.
-Ranger standing in opposite direction from target he is shooting at and sometimes animation appears frozen.
-Mob remains static in place when attacking, seems to be a visual response delay with animation and damage over top of Mob, health meter moving is only way to tell target has been engaged.
-Toons appear to be sliding on ground instead of standard walking animation.
-Very difficult to scroll and see chat in all formats during battle with the interruption of white battle text.
Homeworld: Gwydion
Clan: Relentless