Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: "how many Lixes does it take to get to level 190"

Wow. Thanks for that comment...
First I wanna tell you splatter, don't be so rude as everything you just stated to "help" arjun already said.

Second of all, for OP, I wouldn't recommend just asking a direct question for how many lix it takes to get to 190 as a warrior, because I'm sure no one counts every single lix they click. Besides that, ask warriors seperatly about how long it takes, such as by asking a warrior lvl100-110, then a warrior 110-120, etc.
Did you read where I stated, "Arjunit did state some valid points.."?

Back on topic, my estimated guess is 700 experience lixers, but it all depends on your class, so will rogues use (depending on levelingstyle ) use less approximatzly. About the time: all depending on your comitment. You would have to play 7days and 10:30 hours strait to complete 700 xps, witout any breaks.
Arawn
warlord666 /lvl 202 / warrior / tank
Scavenger666/ lvl 208 / rogue

dragonsouls general

The same amount of licks it takes to get to the center of a tootsie pop.

The world may never find out.

But honestly I could calculate it easily I just need to have a lvl 180 kill 5 monsters their level record all the xp and take before and after shots of their xp bar.
A Mage is like a Lamborghini, You don't get one as your first car or daily driver and there are cheaper cars that go faster and are more comfortable anyway.