Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: android should recieve a double gold or xp weekend

-1 for XP

Reason is because we will grow too fast. It's more fun to kill bosses one by one rather than all of us hitting high which they may not be as fun as they could of been. Ios users complain "lack of content" and so will we. Double XP is very overpowered, it even stacked with lixs IIRC which made 8x xp.

+1 for double gold just because I don't see any reason not to.

See us growing any time soon? Is there anyone even active besides a small group of people?

No. People leaving. People wanting to. It'll remain that way, I haven't logged to actually play in 4 days.. I got the lix. To lvl but what's the point? Not enough people to do anything.. at all.
Fair enough, there is only one clan as well that can kill DL bosses so seems kinda one sided on balor. Need bring back competition to server as well but idk if double xp would help.

-1 for XP

Reason is because we will grow too fast. It's more fun to kill bosses one by one rather than all of us hitting high which they may not be as fun as they could of been. Ios users complain "lack of content" and so will we. Double XP is very overpowered, it even stacked with lixs IIRC which made 8x xp.

I'd love a weekend of 8x xp. I have 2 toons 160+, this would give me a chance to get 5-6 lvls for each without wanting to pull my hair out for the number of lix sessions

See us growing any time soon? Is there anyone even active besides a small group of people?

No. People leaving. People wanting to. It'll remain that way, I haven't logged to actually play in 4 days.. I got the lix. To lvl but what's the point? Not enough people to do anything.. at all.
Zyz 220 Druid
Noah Fences 220 Rogue

-1 for XP

Donn I have noticed is more and more upcoming people. It used to be just the one clan were killing 150 5* and upwards but now its a fight at times for 150 6* spider and other bosses. Also I do an area search when in lirs map and see usually 10+ people between 1 and 50 with lots of names I don't recognize. Its not on the down at all for players even though the forum is very inactive. I guess people busy playing and not web browsing lol

I think different daft, before you joined us we killed aggy and 90% was EXODUS, only had mike and a few lower levels helping with adds. EXODUS could kill aggy only problem is we all at different time zones or people busy. We've never really discussed taking on aggy as people believe it cant be done, when in reality if people are online it can.
Aeryn - 220+ Rogue
Aeya - 100+ Ranger

Long live Balor! :lol: ;) :lol: