Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Yes or no( rulebreakers / bombshells)

It's clear your just attempt to get a rise outta me I won't give you the satisfaction . The proof is there he made it private Bc he knows im right . Make it public again ( mr blue letters) and I can bet you will see my pov
Then if you're so sure that you're right, for the last time, send in a support ticket.

Making a topic like this achieves nothing productive. Sending in a support ticket, however, (possibly) leads to the bans that you want so much.

Otm please check back all the posts this person has started to cause trouble. You will see he is a pathological trouble maker and must be banned permanently to foster harmony in the forum.
That would be interesting if most of the posts from the OP were about calling out others. I'd expect he'd /she'd at least let the person know they were being talked about. And I wonder if a friend of the OP played and we're breaking the rules if he/she would be reporting them also.

Good question, any comment on this mr Gifter of accts, or mr acct sharer?
World: Epona
Clan: Enigma
Gabee/war
Fpj/druid

World:ARAWN
Gabee/Rogue
BeastKing/Ranger
FPJ/Druid

My only question is, who are you to act as the "police" and why does it matter to you so dearly
I think that this is the big problem. All of the non plat glitch bans that I am aware of have been because of players policing the ToS. I have no problem with this in the case of scamming and harassment because it directly involves the player doing the reporting. All others should be sought out by OTM or they designated in game representatives.

There seems to be no consistency with punishment for breaking the rules. Written policy says that an account may be disabled without warning based on the severity of the offense. In the case of sharing or gifting an account there is really only one level of severity to that offense and should have the same punishment for each offense.

What Nueee is getting at is that, prior to the video being set to private, anyone could look and see that someone was admiting that some of their friends had shared accounts. That person went on to claim that a representative from OTM gave him details about why those accounts only received warnings because he has a "good working relationship" with OTM. Had it been someone else, say Nueee himself, would he have been banned without warning?
Beware the chickens, they are duplicitous.

It's clear your just attempt to get a rise outta me I won't give you the satisfaction . The proof is there he made it private Bc he knows im right . Make it public again ( mr blue letters) and I can bet you will see my pov
Then if you're so sure that you're right, for the last time, send in a support ticket.

Making a topic like this achieves nothing productive. Sending in a support ticket, however, (possibly) leads to the bans that you want so much.

Holy god do you not read .... SUPPORT TICKETS WERE SENT IN ALREADY they only got a warning when everyone else gets banned Bc they did it over a year ago . That is the point of the post sheesh .
Nueee lvl 222 Ranger
Arawn

Selfie lvl 125+ rogue ( Retired)
Lugh

Best rapper in the ch community
http://www.soundcloud.com
Search Nue Sizemore

The game is policed by the players in most instances. The worlds are open and basically allowed to be governed by all players. Im pretty sure Otm is busy and doesn't allot too many resources to policing the worlds. Hence the Support Report. It may take more than 1-2 reports to have the issue taken seriously and 'working relationships' that were quoted before are in existence all over the world in and out of video games. It is always up to the discretion of Otm within certain parameters to take action on any violation in the game. I still don't see any argument other than just sharing that supports a ban. While I personally frown on sharing, Im not seeing a detrimental effect on the game from what has been presented. Sorry.

The game is policed by the players in most instances. The worlds are open and basically allowed to be governed by all players. Im pretty sure Otm is busy and doesn't allot too many resources to policing the worlds. Hence the Support Report. It may take more than 1-2 reports to have the issue taken seriously and 'working relationships' that were quoted before are in existence all over the world in and out of video games. It is always up to the discretion of Otm within certain parameters to take action on any violation in the game. I still don't see any argument other than just sharing that supports a ban. While I personally frown on sharing, Im not seeing a detrimental effect on the game from what has been presented. Sorry.

My arguement isn't is it detrimental to the game. My stand on this is why do all get banned but these two only got warnings when there is proof and openly admittace of doing it ? Rules have to be set at the same standard for everyone.
Nueee lvl 222 Ranger
Arawn

Lugh

Search Nue Sizemore

My arguement isn't is it detrimental to the game. My stand on this is why do all get banned but these two only got warnings when there is proof and openly admittace of doing it ? Rules have to be set at the same standard for everyone.
Because OTM knows the devious motive of those who reported them. And OTM knows what is going on nad has the full facts based on checks they have done. And the troublemakers including starter of this thread are not happy they did not achieve their ill intent motive and are now trying to stir up more trouble and win sympathy with this mud-slinging and defamatory post.

So keep trying and see if you can get me banned by reporting falsehood to OTM.

I was never mad about my account being banned nor did I ever seek revenge . The reason i posted is because ( mr blue letters ) had the audacity to make a video full of lies. About my former clan mates and me . And tried to manipulate the truth to shine a better light on himself and clan and when it blew up in his face he made it private.
Nueee lvl 222 Ranger
Arawn

Lugh

Search Nue Sizemore

What credibility does the starter of this thread has when he himself has broken all the rules set by OTM and got banned many times? those in Arawn all know this bloke is famous for clan hopping and is now ostracized by most clans. Does admitting to breaking OTM rules and got banned make him any more righteous? No. He is aggrieved and started this mud-slinging hoping to stir up trouble yet again.