Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Prizes from the design a mount contest

So on the 27th of August after the design a mount contest ended I got a mail for community which stated
Competition winners (mount design)
Sent: Wed Aug 27, 2014 7:39 am
To: Zuper7

Greetings Hero,

Thank you for taking the time to submit your design for the Design a Mount competition.
We were delighted with the entries we received and whilst you unfortunately were not chosen as a final winner, you have been chosen as an Honourable Mention winning 1x exclusive Shaman Crest and 1 x Heroic Combination Elixir.

Please reply with the character and world you would like the prize sent to asap.

Thank you again for taking part,
Best wishes,
Community
And I have been waiting and waiting and have yet to receive my prize, I was wondering if anyone else has received there's yet or if not when will we get our prizes?
Zagic lvl 185 mage
Zhealer lvl 100 druid
Zrute lvl 94 warrior
Zologolas lvl 82 ranger
Zhief lvl 57 rouge
clan Wolfgang
world mabon

Re: Prizes from the design a mount contest

Due to the vast number of entries it maybe that your pm's were missed.

To be safe, if you have not received your prize, please pm me or send email to community@onethumbmobile.com I believe all entries who have pm'd back character details have been awarded their potions/elixir.

Anyone awaiting the Shaman Crest, there is a delay in sorting this into the engine, and I believe you may have to be patient for a bit longer.
Terms of Service, Policies and Procedures: http://celtic-heroes.com/support/

Re: Prizes from the design a mount contest

Anyone awaiting the Shaman Crest, there is a delay in sorting this into the engine, and I believe you may have to be patient for a bit longer.
Thank you for the update! Y'know, if there's a problem creating an all new item, I wouldn't be upset if you had to substitute a nightwing mount for it ;) :lol: :lol: ;)
I totally agree with you Bitey :P
Btw if the wait time worth a really special item there is no problem for be patient a bit longer else I would be like this :( or :cry:

Oh yes I contacted you about this topic 1-2weeks ago Community, but you reply 1/4 of my private messages.
Ranger since Winter Event 2011
222 in Danu