Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: New crushing ammy *samhain*

Guess this anmy is just for ppl who didnt get a sunshard ammy and wanted one. Same damage added but u dont get both regens and the stat bonuses are concentrated not spread out. Stupid to label it as crushing dmg though if it acts like magic heat and ice dmg. Even the old skelly king ammys and met ph bracers that added crush, slash or pierce multiplied.
Airrius 225 tank
TheGreenMan 216 druid
Balgair 221 rogue
Velocity 200 rogue
Iolo 225 ranger
Alistar 215 mage
Divym 223 mage

Guess this anmy is just for ppl who didnt get a sunshard ammy and wanted one. Same damage added but u dont get both regens and the stat bonuses are concentrated not spread out. Stupid to label it as crushing dmg though if it acts like magic heat and ice dmg. Even the old skelly king ammys and met ph bracers that added crush, slash or pierce multiplied.
It's resisted as crush damage meaning shatter and crush lures can increase damage even more. If it added 150 dmg that multiplied it would add nearly 2000 damage if not more.
If two wrongs don't make a right, try three.
~Laurence J. Peter

It's resisted as crush damage meaning shatter and crush lures can increase damage even more. If it added 150 dmg that multiplied it would add nearly 2000 damage if not more.
Yea they should have made it pierce as almost no Mage has points in crush (giant) lure.
Member of Aeon - Taranis - 24 boxer
220+ toons
Ravenleaf druid - Silverstring ranger
Stormsong warrior - Nwerb Mage - Eventide Rogue

Toon histogram:
Level_____|200+|150-199|100-149|50-99|20-49|1-19|
# of toons|_5__|___16___|____3___|__11__|__21_|407|

I'm really not loving this necklack like I thoughti was going to.
I was looking forward to the 150 crush dmg, but that's so misleading.
Should have gone with the ring :s
Would be swell if you could fix or change into an elemental dmg so others don't make the same mistake.

Would be swell if you could fix or change into an elemental dmg so others don't make the same mistake.
Ask for a refund
Flamingduckee- lvl 155+ druid full froZen
FlamingDPS- lvl 86 rouge
Flaminghawk- lvl 20 mage
RIP Solitaire
Clansman of Marath
RIP-ferdais blades
Gwydion
John 3:16
https://uk.answers.yahoo.com/question/i ... 054AAhfLoh
[CENTER]
[/CENTER]

Ask for a refund
Probably the best way to go :(
Obey the Nightmaster

It was so obvious, did someone expect OTM to put a lux ammy with lvl 150 req with a skill that has physical dmg equals to a dl sword's? Well maybe except the weapon ability, that would be insanely high.
#NerfMages #AvoidBalance #WhyPlayARogue #MeatShieldOnly #HealingSlavesOnly

OP dps warrior on Belenus, hot af melee druid on Nuada. #Elementals #Apex

Ask for a refund
Probably the best way to go :(
Is that a thing? Cause I would love a refund. It's just not what I expected and now I'm left without gold for the other lux :s