Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Thank you!

We hope that it will be tomorrow although there are some last checks that need to be done on iOS so this might push it back a day or so unfortunately, but we'd rather it worked when you get it! :geek:
Push it back if you need to. Last thing we need is a buggy release.

There are two types of people in this world: Those who crave closure

A business is more profitable if they don't gouge and piss off customers.

We hope that it will be tomorrow although there are some last checks that need to be done on iOS so this might push it back a day or so unfortunately, but we'd rather it worked when you get it! :geek:
Actually - the selfish side of me likes buggy releases. We kill all raid bosses because of reset on new release. Then otm resets again the next day to fix problems, we kill raid mobs again, then otm resets one last time to fix problems created by the fixes and we get raid mobs again. So for me please release early and let us tell you what bugs are. :D
World - Gwydion - semi retired in 2020
- restarted in 2022 on Herne - 220 (rogue)

Searching for the next adventure.

Actually - the selfish side of me likes buggy releases. We kill all raid bosses because of reset on new release. Then otm resets again the next day to fix problems, we kill raid mobs again, then otm resets one last time to fix problems created by the fixes and we get raid mobs again. So for me please release early and let us tell you what bugs are. :D
Haha!

Typical end gamer thinking :geek:
Wattzon of Sulis

Are you gonna give my acc back too tomorrow.....????? I whas planning on buying bunch of plat and now u disable me :000
:00 same
Herne - LazyDrunks

Ranger 222Mage 220
Rogue 222
Warrior 221
Warrior 207