Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Upcoming lux shop

Imo, the 1k poison skill looks good, and the str rings, but that's about it.
World: Herne
Clan: BlazingFrost
Lvl 65 ranger (main, active)
Lvl 13 druid (dual logging char, active)

3 lvl 60+ rogues (retired)
Lvl 30 druid (retired)
2 lvl 40+ mages (retired)
Lvl 81 ranger (retired)
Lvl 118 warrior (retired)

One of herne's nubs._.

I would say the cd on the 1k poison damage is likely to be long enough a garanak set or even midnight ammy is better long run dps for sure. However depending on the range and speed of the skill it may be interesting for the first 3 seconds of a lock fight.

I'll have to wait and see how it turns out.
Member of Aeon - Taranis - 24 boxer
220+ toons
Ravenleaf druid - Silverstring ranger
Stormsong warrior - Nwerb Mage - Eventide Rogue

Toon histogram:
Level_____|200+|150-199|100-149|50-99|20-49|1-19|
# of toons|_5__|___16___|____3___|__11__|__21_|407|

Having seen the rings, they are the highlight but they're disappointing also. They're better than the sunshard rings but that's not saying much.
Sounds like they are significantly worse than garanak rings.
Actually they do not suck at all, I am for sure gonna buy one no matter what, maybe one of each.
Belenus-
Assassinprime- lvl102 Ranger
Ravenwing-lvl68 Mage
Betaprime2-lvl68 Warrior
S0uth-lvl61 Rogue
Gwydion-
AtlasPrime-lvl180+ warrior

Having seen the rings, they are the highlight but they're disappointing also. They're better than the sunshard rings but that's not saying much.
Sounds like they are significantly worse than garanak rings.
Actually they do not suck at all, I am for sure gonna buy one no matter what, maybe one of each.
No one said they sucked. I said I was disappointed. What I'm most disappointed about is that there are no lux bracers in the shop. While others like what the shop offers, I can't see anything in the ammys that makes me want to break my comrack set on my druid. I'll prob buy the strength ring for my ranger.
Zyz 220 Druid
Noah Fences 220 Rogue

Can anyone tell me 1. how long the draining bite proc on the 1 mil holloween mount lasts or 2. Is the draining bite proc just damage over time or does it also heal over time? Only reason i ask this is cause last holloween mounts was a life drain skill but it did not mention in the skill description that it does damage and heal.
Druid 180+ Debinosuke
Rogue 150+ Kartier
Ranger 70 Kartier2
Mage 60 Kartier3
Warrior 35 Kartier4

Clan: Soulsignited
World: Crom

FIX DRUIDS OTM!!
Refuse to buy plat until druid energy issues are addressed!
Post this on your signature if you agree!

Can anyone tell me 1. how long the draining bite proc on the 1 mil holloween mount lasts or 2. Is the draining bite proc just damage over time or does it also heal over time? Only reason i ask this is cause last holloween mounts was a life drain skill but it did not mention in the skill description that it does damage and heal.
It looks like it only does damage. But would be great to get an answer.

I would like to know how the skill works - is it most like freeze, root or shieldbash? Is it resistable? What's the cast time and cd?
Member of Aeon - Taranis - 24 boxer
220+ toons
Ravenleaf druid - Silverstring ranger
Stormsong warrior - Nwerb Mage - Eventide Rogue

Toon histogram:
Level_____|200+|150-199|100-149|50-99|20-49|1-19|
# of toons|_5__|___16___|____3___|__11__|__21_|407|

Saw the following in celtic heroes tavern: Cornel of the Karpati sells nightflyer mounts to the left of the castle fountain. The most expensive mount is the Exhalted Karpati Nightflyer, which has a proc skill of 500 damage per tick, and a Sonic Screech skill that is like shield bash. Sonic Screech can be good for Hrungnir battles because it interrupts his fetid feast skill.

Hope that helped you (all i did was the copy and paste)
World- Mabon
Sopdu- 180 rogue-ranting
CelticsHero- 144 warrior-ranting
"Real leadership is leaders recognizing that they serve the people that they lead."
"no matter what we breed, we still are made of greed. This is my kingdom, come."

Saw the following in celtic heroes tavern: Cornel of the Karpati sells nightflyer mounts to the left of the castle fountain. The most expensive mount is the Exhalted Karpati Nightflyer, which has a proc skill of 500 damage per tick, and a Sonic Screech skill that is like shield bash. Sonic Screech can be good for Hrungnir battles because it interrupts his fetid feast skill.

Hope that helped you (all i did was the copy and paste)
Did you actually test that in Beta on Hrungnir? There have been other skills like freeze on the 1m rides that did not really work at all on most of the bosses, they are novelty skills for standard mobs and that is about it.
Homeworld: Gwydion
Clan: Relentless