Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: How old were you?

3 years ago (around July I believe) when I was 7 (Im 10 ATM).
I downloaded the game because it seemed like a good game.
I first expected it to be a little boring.
A noob warrior looking at a lvl 50 with Adamant armour and a golden blade of fire was what I first saw at the beach.
The game now is impossibly addictive, and I have many friends. Only con is Parue and his gang.

Now, with a lvl 83+ main and lvl 50+ rogue, along with a Golden blade, and over 1150 friends (Nitro, Kudos, a few Prime/Ascension members and random friends), I am having more fun in this game than before.
LordyIsBack - Lvl 121+ Warrior
Clan Prophecy (World Danu)
I'm taking a break from CH until the next questline is released. Possibly this next beta.

3 years ago (around July I believe) when I was 7 (Im 10 ATM).
I downloaded the game because it seemed like a good game.
I first expected it to be a little boring.
A noob warrior looking at a lvl 50 with Adamant armour and a golden blade of fire was what I first saw at the beach.
The game now is impossibly addictive, and I have many friends. Only con is Parue and his gang.

Now, with a lvl 83+ main and lvl 50+ rogue, along with a Golden blade, and over 1150 friends (Nitro, Kudos, a few Prime/Ascension members and random friends), I am having more fun in this game than before.

and then you hit level 90 :I
200 Allymia Rogue
Clan - Underground - Guardian Rank - Home of the noob, Paulweller

"If you aren't sinning; you aren't having fun." ;) ~ Priest

I can't remember exactly when, but i would say no more than 2 years ago...
I was looking on Play Store, GdR categories, just sad because i left all Mmo i was playing...
when i opened it, WOW, graphic was really great for a phone game, i was surprised about that...
now i still like it, but i think, like every game, is made to earn money, nothing else..levelling after 100 becomes anytime more hard and also repetitive..so it's great if you find funny mates to play with, so you can always take a little break doing nosense things

I started playing ch in the middle of the yule event of this year, i was looking for a 3D mmo when i found it on App Store,
Cool graphics, social... Everything that keep u from boreness.
Still playing it now, i tryed many servers, many classes, to end up a druid on Arawn, my home land
TOMBSTONE PILEDRIVER FOR LETHAL FINISHER SKILL!
The dead man is watching u.....

[CENTER]
[/CENTER]

I was 10, it was the summer event. 2011 summer event i believe. I didnt know what to think. My brother was bored and found this game. We started playing it, and told our friends only thing we thought about. Now im 12 and know a lot about the game. Been playing 2 years strong :D

I started when I was 12 in 2012. I found this game becuz i had recently joined an asian basketball team and one of the guys told me to download. At first I was like I am going to hate this game. Then I started as a Noob and got adicted to making money.
This game is still my favorite game and almost overtook my basketball. But finally I am able to control my ch play and basketball is starting to take over again!
Belenus
Tatsu- level 200
'Lock daddy'