Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Strategy to finish off aggy

Heya guys .
I just read the ranged tanking topic , especially the Ping Ping one .i think that a tank a dps ( rogue or mage) and a druid for healing and a druid with maxed energy harvest can do it . It works as the classic al Ping pong stuff but the energy harvest druid ll drain the energy out of aggy so he cant summon his minions and his deadly skills also he gonna be so messed up that he is not gonna hit anyone :mrgreen:
Poor aggy , undertaker199 is planning foolish and foolish plans to beat the crap outta him :lol:
BEWARE AGGY! The undertaker can solo u with his ideas!!!!!
TOMBSTONE PILEDRIVER FOR LETHAL FINISHER SKILL!
The dead man is watching u.....

[CENTER]
[/CENTER]

Re: Strategy to finish off aggy

I tanked aggy on my rogue with my druid being the only healer. You don't need much of a strategy for the easiest "raid" boss in game, all it takes is a tank, heals, and some (wo)manpower.

Lugh
[list][*]Vulture - Level 220 Rogue
[*]Venus - Level 195 Druid[/list][/color]

I think most people won't agree but I believe there should be an upper player level limit for Aggy.

Remember in update 3 levelling hard to get to 140 plus and then running when she spawned to get in a group ? How exciting it was?

Well now no new player will ever get to experience that feeling.

This is not good for the game though it's not as bad as when I see 180s killing Red Bosses when lower levels are trying to kill them. Usual excuse is "I'm bored" though selfish seems a better description.

OTM needs to urgently develop more content for higher level players and then (IMO) needs to cut off the lower content.
Landoril 221 Ranger
Denoril 170 Rogue
Hateril. Hat holder
Pageril...well you get the idea

Epona (The little server that could)

I think most people won't agree but I believe there should be an upper player level limit for Aggy.

Remember in update 3 levelling hard to get to 140 plus and then running when she spawned to get in a group ? How exciting it was?

This is not good for the game though it's not as bad as when I see 180s killing Red Bosses when lower levels are trying to kill them. Usual excuse is "I'm bored" though selfish seems a better description.

OTM needs to urgently develop more content for higher level players and then (IMO) needs to cut off the lower content.
Or just level up? I mean I was excited first time I went to kill aggy/tanked aggy.
Belenus-
Assassinprime- lvl102 Ranger
Ravenwing-lvl68 Mage
Betaprime2-lvl68 Warrior
S0uth-lvl61 Rogue
Gwydion-
AtlasPrime-lvl180+ warrior

I always enjoy killing aggy even when its so easy, also its fun knowing that how crappy ur gear is u can tank it, and the drops arent bad at all even at high lvls mostly for casters.
#NerfMages #AvoidBalance #WhyPlayARogue #MeatShieldOnly #HealingSlavesOnly

OP dps warrior on Belenus, hot af melee druid on Nuada. #Elementals #Apex

If a lower level wants a boss they will get a raid group at or above the level of the boss and camp. If you don't care enough to camp with friends, you don't deserve it at that level.
If two wrongs don't make a right, try three.
~Laurence J. Peter