Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Hobo's MMing Service

I-Intro To MMing
A MM or middleman is a 3rd party in a cross server/cross game trade! MMs are involved to make sure that the trade is done fairly. The MM's job is to collect both players' items, and then retrade the new corresponding items to the corresponding player.
II-My Service
I decided to do this since it seems that server transfers are becoming pretty common. I also wanted to lower the chances of a scam to occur! ;) My service is of NO COST to the players! To inform me of a trade simply PM me on the forums, reply in the topic, or mail me on any server at FriendlyHobo! (Forum PM is most recommended) With this much security, these trades can take up to 20mins but there are some steps that must be done beforehand!
III-Make A Request
To inform me of the trade remember to either forum PM, topic reply, or mail FriendlyHobo on your server. There is a specific format to ensure full clarification that I'd like all requests to be in the form of:
1. BOTH players names involved in the trade. (Include levels if possible)
2. What you are trading to the other person.
3. What the other person is trading to you.
4. Current server
5. Server transferring to
6. Your time zone
7. The other player's time zone (This piece is recommended, but if not given I will ask them myself via mail)
Here's an example with all the bells and whistles in it. :)
1. Bob 100 and George 126
2. 1 million gold
3. 1 white smuggler coat
4. In Arawn
5. To Sulis
6. USA East Coast time
7. USA West Coast time
IV-I'm Aware; Now What?
Once I receive your message two things can occur that depend on the quality of the message.
1. Incomplete Request
Any information not received I have to collect on my own. If it pertains to you (server, names, time zone or items) I will ask you for them from whatever way you informed me! If the information missing is about the other person (their time zone or their items) I will whisper or mail them ingame!
2. Fully Complete Request
If the information is all given, I can then look into a time/date on when the trade shall occur.
V-Timing
Since, I am also a human being I need to find a time that works for me first. WEEKENDS are the best time to schedule a trade on. During the weekend, I usually only do homework/run some arrands, so I am not that busy. If you counter my request with a weekday one I must inform you I am only available from 3 PM- 7 PM. (USA West Coast Time) Outside of that window I am either sleeping or in school! :P MONDAYS are special since I get to leave earlier from my classes. On Mondays, I am available from 1 PM- 7 PM since I leave school at 12:15 unlike on Tuesday-Friday at the normal 2:15.
VI-Internal Server Trade
Trades within the same server are much simpler than multi server ones. Here are the steps I follow in the trading process:
1. Collect Person A's items/gold.
2. Collect Person B's items/gold.
3. Give Person A Person B's items/gold.
4. Give Person B Person A's items/gold.
VII-Cross Server Trades
These trades take more time than the previous trade and are across servers.
1. Collect Person A's items/gold in Server X.
2. Collect Person B's items/gold in Server Y.
3. Person A and B then switch to their new server.
4. Give Person A Person B's previous items/gold in Server Y.
5. Give Person B Person A's previous items/gold in Server X.
VIII-Closing
I hope I have educated you in both the middleman process and have convinced you transfer eager players to invest some patience in me! :D If you have any questions that need clarifying please post them down below and I will do my best! Interested in me assisting you in your trade? See Section III!

Thanks for reading everyone!
FriendlyHobo :D
c r o m
MageYouCry Lvl88+
-I kind of have a 152 rogue but I'm lazy lol.-
Shh, I'm sleeping.

Re: Hobo's MMing Service

What makes you think people will trust you with even a common chicken?
You have a point, his name is hobo and I don't think people would trust hobo's with their valuables, but he's also a friendly hobo, which neutralizes his shadyness.
Wattzon of Sulis

Re: Hobo's MMing Service

I'm honestly not even sure if this is a troll or not...
It's not. I have a lot of ingame free time and don't mind doing something for the community. :)
What makes you think people will trust you with even a common chicken?
You have a point, his name is hobo and I don't think people would trust hobo's with their valuables, but he's also a friendly hobo, which neutralizes his shadyness.
This is true :lol:
c r o m
MageYouCry Lvl88+
-I kind of have a 152 rogue but I'm lazy lol.-
Shh, I'm sleeping.