Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Design-A-Mount contest

How long does it take for admins to message winners? i keep checking my forums message and email, still no new message ;o;
Insperatus: 222 ranger, Mischief: 215 rogue ,Loredancer: 162 mage, VexedVixen: 202 druid -Sulis-
Insper: 188 ranger, Insperatus, 142: rouge, Honey Bee: 105 druid -Nuada-

Grats to all the winners. Im just wondering about the methods used to decide the winners of the contest. Otm themselves wrote that the entry must be related to celtic mythology (of which not many of the winners qualified for). I feel that a lot of entries were looked over, there were many designs more related to celtic mythology and that looked much nicer then some of the winners. One of the winners also looked like a copy from the internet over a self drawn picture... Did otm properly check all the entries sent by email to see if they were copied? Once again, grats to the winners, ty otm for making a contest, and looking forward for more
World- Mabon
Sopdu- 180 rogue-ranting
CelticsHero- 144 warrior-ranting
"Real leadership is leaders recognizing that they serve the people that they lead."
"no matter what we breed, we still are made of greed. This is my kingdom, come."

What did everyone that participate get as a prize? Just for being in the contest, i didn't get anything, (feel like i wasted 5 hours of thinking and drawing and typing lol)
XxsilencexX- lvl 187+ rogue(main)
Scoutshooter- lvl 145+ ranger(retired)
Blastshooter- lvl 105+ mage(PvP)
World- Taranis
Clan- Pride

Some of the drawings are great and definitely should have won something.

"You must take your inspirations from the Celtic world and draw the type of mount to inspire your group and strike fear into your enemies!"

My take on it, everyone who entered is a winner for giving it their best and showing an interest in the contest, but nonetheless grats to those who won.
Homeworld: Gwydion
Clan: Relentless